Mad Dog Spell Reversal

I'm so sorry for the delay, I've been working on this chapter for ages cuz I wanted it perfect! As requested by -_SPN_Fangirl_-. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam watched Castiel walk around listlessly, acting like a caged animal, which in a way made sense. Their angel friend had undergone an awful spell cast by the cruel and maniacal witch, Rowena. She had cast this horrible spell, which resulted in their semi-ally having to die for all intents and purposes, so that the angel would be released from the spell. For some reason, the angel was not improving his eyes looked normal, but his behavior said otherwise.

The younger Winchester sighed softly, leaving the weapon room that Cas had been frequenting a lot since this spell started, heading out to the living room where he found Dean gearing up for a hunt.

"Where you headed?" Sam asked in concern. He always got worried for his older brother, especially when he wasn't kept in the loop.

"Just a hunt. Don't worry a hunting buddy is meeting up with me, and no you haven't met them." Dean lied smoothly, not really caring if Sam believed him or not, he just needed a "normal" hunt without a backfiring angel.

Sam frowned briefly, knowing full well that Dean was lying, but he was more concerned about their angel friend. He knew Dean had a tendency to get in trouble, but if he had "back up" then, Sam could focus on trying to un-spellify Castiel. He had a feeling the worst had yet to come.

Dean got his stuff and left, leaving Sam alone with a Mad Dog infected angel.

****************

Castiel walked back and forth, his head pounding relentlessly, the inside of his head t kept telling him to run far away from the Winchesters, yet another overwhelming thought made him stay. He needed help and he knew it

He cringed at the sudden slam of the door leading outside, causing him to stiffen and half-glare towards the hallway where he couldve been seen at the right angle.

He resumed his pacing, as his head returned to its original relentless pounding, a soft wailing moan escaping his lips, as he paced. He had no idea the sound was emanating from his lips, much less that he was starting to feel really out of sorts.

*****************

Sam walked down the hall, about two, maybe three hours after Dean had left, arms laden with books he was had already searched through. He deposited the books in the library-ish area the had deep in the bunker, and froze when he heard a low monotone moan. It sounded quite robotic, but at the same time it also sounded highly pained and hoarse, like it had been going on for hours.

He walked out of the library, swiftly down the hall, but stopped in the doorway when he saw that the moaning -like sound was coming from Castiel, who was now slumped over, against the farthest wall from the doorway, rocking slightly to keep in motion of some kind.

Cas. Its Sam. he said softly, not wanting to startle the already overly stimulated angel, but it didnt help.

Castiels head ripped up with a dog-like growl, followed by a whimper-moan. SSaam. he stammered weakly, his voice hoarse as he tried desperately to look at the younger man with a pleading look, anything to clue him in that he didnt feel right.

Sam raised an eyebrow, trying to understand the look and tone that Cas was giving him, but he couldnt understand anything, because the spell Rowenas spells effects were still causing him to growl more than give emotion.