Dogs and Chocolate Don't Mix

Based on the episode Dog Dean Afternoon, Season 9 Episode 5. This fic takes place after the episode ends, so be warned there are slight spoilers for that episode. Grossness warning! Depictions of vomiting and diarrhea! Mild to moderate swearing! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean climbed into the impala, immediately driving back to their motel, that wasn't too far away from the vegan bakery. He needed a shower, and to clean out the back of his car, from the Colonel's carsickness. He sighed as he pulled into the motel parking lot, not realizing how much he was going to miss having the Colonel around, especially for a dog.

He got out of the impala, immediately starting to clean up the mess in the backseat.

"Damn it, Colonel!" He ground out, trying not to breathe. The smell was so strong, and intense, that it had him gagging under his breath.

"Dean?! Are you okay?" Sam asked, walking outside of their motel room. He didn't know what his brother was doing, but he heard his brother yell.

"The colonel threw up in the back of the pala." Dean ground out, spitting the pooling saliva from his mouth on the ground.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry." Sam said gently. He offered Dean a beer, wrinkling his nose as he caught a slight whiff. "That's not so bad." He said thoughtfully.

"Are you kidding?! It's horrific." Dean exclaimed, gagging softly under his breath. He put a hand to his stomach, not really sure why his stomach felt bloated and unhappy.

"Okay, okay. Relax." Sam said, holding his hands up in defeat. He looked at Dean thoughtfully, wondering why, his normally not squeamish brother, was pale and squeamish looking.

"Did we eat something off?" Dean asked suddenly, looking at his little brother thoughtfully. His hand still resting on his stomach, as he felt the muscles tensing and untensing repeatedly.

"No... You tried to eat chocolate, as a dog." Sam offered, walking into their motel and returned a moment later with his laptop.

"I didn't eat it, maybe a little bit, but not much." Dean objected loudly, not liking where Sam's train of thought was going.

Sam typed quickly on his laptop, looking frantically for information on what could be going on with his brother. "It says here that chocolate can make dogs have diarrhea and vomiting, but depending on how much you ate it could be fatal." He said, looking at his brother anxiously.

Dean frowned, not liking the sound of that. He shrugged, deciding to clean out his car, while he was already cleaning anyways. He bent over to grab something on the floor of the backseat, letting out a loud and wet sounding fart accidentally.

Sam looked up at his brother, wrinkling his nose at the sound. "Um... Dean, dogs don't have good control of when they go to the bathroom." He warned, a moment too late.

Dean jerked upright, as liquid heat filled his pants with no warning. "Damnit, Sammy!" he ground out, stiffening as it happened again. He waited long enough to feel safe moving, before taking off running into the motel room.

Sam started laughing, watching his brother run like a werewolf was on his tail. "Don't make a mess." He called after Dean.

"Shut the hell up, Sam!" Dean yelled, slamming the bathroom door shut behind him. He jumped in the shower, completely clothed, as he stripped down and turned on the shower.