Hey all! An explanation, if you will:

Hey everybody, I know I've been absent writing-wise, since almost May of last year and I want to apologize wholeheartedly for that absence. Especially since I know a lot of you have requested some amazing requests from me, and they are on my list to do.

However, I feel I owe you all an explanation: you have all been so amazing for reading my writing, voting for my stories, following me, and even some of you became my friends... which the offer is always open to anyone.

Anywho, I'm getting off course: around May of last year (2020), I shared my most prized writings, these sickfics, with someone whose opinion I valued too much. Now I've always been able to take criticism about my writing and roll with it, using it to get better... but his criticism was that my writing was "average, okay..." and deep inside something in me broke. I fought it tooth and nail, starting story after story, but about 5 minutes in... My head would get filled with such negative thoughts I couldn't continue.

This isn't meant to be an excuse or a dismissal, more of a learn from me. Don't let people crush your spirit! Don't let people take away what you love!

So with your help, I'd like to try again, I'd like to start writing again. It might be a little slow at first, but I'll get up to par again. I love you all so much! 💙