Teen Adam Really Sick

Requested by Ram_3500. Adam is roughly 15ish. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and Dean sat at the table, Dean working on cleaning the weapons, Sam working researching creatures and lore in his laptop. They had agreed no new hunts for a few days, since they had been running Adam ragged, and they were worried the 15 year old wouldn't have able to keep up forever.

Sam looked at the clock, glad that it was 2 pm on a Friday afternoon, and that the kid had the next two days off to sleep and be a normal teenager.

"You know we promised him a normal life..." he started to say.

"Sam, we've had this conversation already. We're doing the best we can, Sammy. Adam knows that." Dean said calmly, even if he had started scrubbing the weapons harder since the subject changed.

"What do I know?" Adam asked, walking in the front door, of the house they were renting.

"Hey kid, how was school? Nothing, just that we are getting not to over work you on the hunt front." Dean explained gently, knowing honesty was the best policy, especially with kids involved.

Adam nodded thoughtfully, not really among to be in a talking mood. "I understand, I'm gonna do my homework.... Oh and I agree really late, so I'm not hungry." He said, disappearing into his room, before they could ask any questions.

"Think he is okay?" Dean asked, watching Adam leave in concern, surprised the kids was passing on food as he was always hungry.

"He's probably just tired," Sam said, dismissing Dean's concern. Dean shook his head, having the feeling something was up, but he wasn't sure what it could be.

Adam immediately curled up on his bed, grabbing his sweatshirt to put on over his long-sleeve shirt, as he had broken out in chills over and over again. He put his hand on his forehead and could feel the heat rising from it, telling him that he probably had a fever.

He ignored it and curled up on his bed, even as the room started spinning of its own accord.

"Whoa," he muttered to himself, as he stood slowly trying to clear his head. It didn't work at all, as he kept down putting his head between his knees for a matter of minutes until the dizziness finally faded. He stood back up slowly, laid down on his bed, and closed his eyes, as the dizziness returned with a vengeance.

He groaned to himself, he couldn't afford to be getting sick, not on the weekend of a hunt.

Dean walked into the bedroom, saw Adam laying down not studying, and began to worry again. "Adam?" He asked.

"Hmm?" Adam asked sleeping, not wanting Dean to know how miserable he felt.

"Sorry to wake you, I'll let you sleep." Dean said gently, slipping back out of the room.

Adam hmmed again softly, peeking at the spinning Dean which made him bite back a groan. All the spinning was making his stomach hurt, and the changing lights was making his head pound so much, it was only making matters worse. He tried to ignore both his head and stomach, but they were both plundering in time with each other, making him feel so so sick, he could puke right then and there.

He got up slowly, walking unsteadily out of his bedroom to the bathroom, closed the door, turned on the water faucets and shower, before kneeling on the floor in front of the toilet. He braced his arms on the toilet seat, before lurching forward and vomiting hard into the toilet bowl below him. He choked on the vomit taste and vomited a second round, followed by a third and fourth, back to back, until he couldn't breathe.

He wanted to cry out for help, but he didn't want to be a burden. So he toughed it out, and waited until he could breathe to whimper softly. He rested his head down on the toilet seat, reaching up and flushing it, before closing his eyes and breathing slowly and peacefully. He waited for a time, unintentionally falling asleep in that position, on the toilet seat.

That's where Dean and Sam found him, curled around himself and the toilet, in a steam filled bathroom filled with the stench of vomit. Dean moved to Adam's side, as Sam shut all the water faucets off and opened a window to air it out in there.

"Adam, buddy?" Dean asked softly, shaking the teen's shoulder lightly.

Adam opened his eyes blurring, before looking at his brothers confused, then burying his face in the bowl and vomited again.

"I told you!" Dean yelled at Sam suddenly, causing Adam to stiffen in surprise. "I told you he was sick or something!" He yelled at the middle brother.

Sam was a bit taken aback by the sudden attack from Dean, and stood speechless until Adam vomited again which drew him back to the present.

"I made an incorrect assumption, I apologize." Sam said stiffly, knowing it wouldn't mean much to anyone, but at least he was apologizing.

Dean rolled his eyes, and turned his attention to Adam, who was now straining to empty his already empty stomach, so hard in fact, that he had given himself a nose bleed.

"Oh you're sorry, are you?" he asked snarkily.

Sam handed Adam a clean towel for the blood, and much to the teen's relief had though to grab a dark colored one, so the blood wouldn't be as obvious.

"Thanks, Sam." Adam said hoarsely, as he pinched his nose, even as his empty stomach churned and churned itself inside and out. "Can I try some pepto?" he asked softly, not wanting to be a bother, but really not wanting to puke again outweighed that.

"Of course, bud, I will get you some. Tablet or liquid sound easier?" Sam asked, knowing sometimes it was easier to stomach different shapes when you were sick.

"He always chooses liquid, duh!" Dean said, grabbing the liquid med and dosing it out for Adam and handing it to the teen, who swallowed it immediately with a grimace.

"Gross," Adam complained, as the pink liquid hit his stomach and felt like it lit it on fire. He pushed Dean out of the way, as he bolted for the toilet, gagging up the pepto and pale yellow bile shortly afterward for a good number of minutes.

"Why didn't you tell us you were this sick, kid?" Dean demanded, relieved the bleeding had stopped, but upset the puking was back.

"I didn't want to bug you, you both seemed really busy." Adam said honestly, grabbing some toilet paper and wiping his mouth gingerly, as he had managed to bite his lip pretty good in between vomits and it now hurt.

"You're never a bother, and we are supposed to take care of you. Not only that, we want to take care of you." Sam said firmly, smiling encouragingly at the teen that look like he was about to fall asleep on the toilet again.

"Let's get to you to bed," Dean said kindly, dropping the fight in his voice as well. "I'm sorry for yelling and fighting, I just care." he admitted.

"We know, Dean." Sam and Adam said together, before the teen yawned weakly.

The adults led the teen to the couch, so they could keep an eye on him, and take care of him. The teen fell asleep almost instantly, after they had covered him with a blanket and put a bucket nearby.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Adam ended up needing the bucket twice, but Sam and Dean were there both times to lovingly take care of him, just like they said they wanted to. 

Hey all, I hope you enjoyed this fic! I just started school again, so I am gonna be busy again, so updates may be slow, so no hounding please, cuz that takes away my fun, but I promise I will update when I can. 

As always: vote, comment, and request away. Love you all! <3