Bobby to the Rescue!

Reader comes down with the flu, and goes to Bobby's for help... Requested by an awesome person who wishes to remain anonymous. Please keep in mind, this is my first attempt with writing from a reader's POV, so i apologize if you hate. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had read almost every fanfiction ever made about Supernatural, especially the ones involving Bobby and the Winchesters. You almost felt like you knew them, better than you knew your own friends. So it wasn't surprising that you were on an expedition to find the elusive Singer's Auto Yard in Sioux Falls.

It was even less surprising that when you left, you ignored the tattle tale signs that you were about to get sick with the flu. Everyone knows that driving for long hours while feeling crummy, increases your symptoms exponentially. A simple headache becomes a migraine, a simple stomachache becomes full blown nausea, and a minor fever becomes a major one.

That's where you are right now, about an hour outside of Sioux Falls, and feeling like death warmed over. When you had left, early that morning, you had felt a minor headache and fever coming on, and an annoyingly persistent tickle in the back of your throat. You figured it was just allergies, since it was the end of the summer and many people were being struck down by killer allergies... Even though, you'd never had allergies a day in your life, but hey, no one needed to know that.

You pull over to the side of the highway, closing your eyes against the sudden onset of dizziness.

"Son of a bitch." You mumble, shaking your head briefly, knowing you had to be close to Bobby's Auto Yard.

You sigh in relief when the dizziness abates enough to be able to see straight. You get back onto the road carefully, unaware that there is a Chevy Impala '67 on the road right behind you.

You drive for another hour, ignoring the increasing dizziness and pounding in your head, hoping to reach your destination before you lose it. You groan softly, feeling the rawness in your throat, every time you swallow, knowing that you are going to be miserable later... if the aggressive churning in your stomach is any clue at all.

You look up in surprise, to see the Singer's Auto Yard sign, and immediately turn off onto the driveway. You look up at your rearview mirror, hearing the low rumble of another car behind you.

"An impala?! It can't be." You gasp loudly, causing yourself to start coughing and swerve dangerously towards a nearby fence.

The driver of the impala honked his horn, trying to warn you of your impending crash, but you were too busy coughing up a lung to hit the brakes. You plow into the fence, hitting your head hard on the steering wheel.

The driver of the impala pulled over, climbing out of his car quickly. He ran over to your car, pulling your door open rapidly.

"Are you alright?" He asked urgently, taking in your pale demeanor and the blood dripping down your face.

You look up at him, thinking you had to be hallucinating when you saw that it was none other than Dean Winchester himself. You nod numbly, not really sure what he had said to you.

"Can you hear me?" He asked calmly, reaching around your waist to unbuckle your seatbelt. "I'm going to move you out of the car, don't fight me." He instructed softly, as he lifted you from you seat gingerly.

You cough harshly, at the change in the air around you. You wheeze, as you look around in confusion. You can't recognize where you are, for the life of you.