Spiked drinks on set?!

requested by charliecasand1d. Jared gets sick on set... Set Season 2, Episode 11 (Playthings). Jensen, as a joke, spiked 'Jared's drink", not knowing Jared already had. Swimming + drinking induced nausea = trouble... Enjoy!

*Note: Charles Beeson directed this episode, however, I don't know anything about who is as a person. So please bear with me, if he ends up OOC. 

Warning: Mild language, grossness in descriptions of illness, and heavy spoilers from the episode. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, Jared, get started with getting drunk. Jensen get ready to walk in." Charles Beeson ordered, using air quotes when he said drunk. Actual alcohol was forbidden on set. 

Jared nodded, snagging what looked like a bottle of soda. In actuality, it was a slightly spiked bottle of root-beer. He took a big gulp, choking slightly as it burned down his throat, a good deal more than he had expected. 

Jensen clapped Jared on the back. "You okay?" he asked, a slightly smug smile on his face. 

"Fine, just choked on the carbonation." Jared said quickly, clearing his throat a few times. He brought the drink to his lips again, catching a strong alcohol smell.

He frowned, not remembering adding that much whiskey to his root-beer. He shrugged, gulping as much into his system as he could handle.

"Ease up, Jared. I will not waste film, because you have to pee." Charles warned firmly, looking up from his clipboard briefly. He was sick and tired of interruptions to the episode, especially since they were already at least two days behind schedule. 

Jared sighed, as he put his drink down beside his seat. He put his hand lightly to his temple, feeling a slight pounding and buzzed feeling. He knew he shouldn't be that buzzed already, which could only mean he drank more than he should have... But he wasn't sure... He was too mixed up to care either. 

Jensen watched Jared thoughtfully, wondering why he hadn't had a clever comeback for Charles. He could see that his costar was more than slightly drunk, but he had been careful not to put that much whiskey in the root-beer. 

"You good?" he asked Jared, worried that something bad may be on its way. 

Jared grinned dopily, before nodding and walking to his place on the set to get to work again. He sank down into his seat, running his lines in his head, as he tried to keep it straight. He swayed back and forth, as his head started spinning.

"Let's get to it. Jensen get in place." Charles yelled, settling back to watch them act. He could see Jared swaying, but ignored it.

Jensen walked in the door, talking about the next victim. He could see that Jared was beyond drunk, disoriented, but could see that he was toughing it out. So he played his role, reassuring a drunk "Sam" and putting him to bed. 

"Jen..." Jared whispered, making sure that it wasn't caught by anyone else. He had meant to warn him, as a forceful, but unproductive, gag. 

Jensen stiffened, trying to keep them appearing to act normally, as he felt Jared relax again. He wasn't going to lie, he was beyond relieved that nothing had made a reappearance. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that scene was done, they got everything set up for the next morning scene.