Sick At A Panel

This idea hit me randomly, hope its enjoyable!
————————————————————————————————————————————Jared sat in the panel, laughing at all the appropriate times and answering all the questions he was directly asked. Otherwise he was unusually quiet, especially for him.

When he finally got a break, he went in search of some food, even though the idea of eating caused all the color to drain from his face.

Jensen walked up to Jared, having heard the younger man was off wandering around in the blocked off areas of the Con.

"Hey, man, you okay?" he asked, noting Jared was slightly paler than he had been before the panel. "Did a fan get too excited, and puke again?" he asked, remembering when that had happened, and how sick Jared had felt for hours afterward.

Jared rolled his eyes and shook his head, partly as an answer, partly to clear his suddenly clouded head. "No, no one got sick in front of me." he said heavily. He sounded worse for wear, making Jensen look at him worriedly.

Jensen raised an eyebrow in question. "Then why do you look sick?" he countered, really looking at his friend. He could see the bags under the younger man's eyes were really prominent, how really pale the man was, and noticed that he looked dead on his feet.

"I do not." Jared argued, no real heat behind his words. Truth be told, he felt awful, but he wasn't about to admit it, not yet anyways. He wanted to wait and see if the feeling went away on its own.

"Dude, you're pale and look like you could pass out." Jensen pointed out rather bluntly, even for him.

Jared ran his hands through his long hair, that was not covered today. Of course, Jensen would know something was wrong with him. The man was all too observant for his own good.

"I just need a nap... " he said finally, not really admitting anything. He just wanted to curl up and pass out. His head had started pounding a few moments before Jensen found him, making it hard to focus on the conversation.

"Jared, stop..." he heard Jensen say, but the rest was lost in his pounding head. "Dude!" he heard as he suddenly started swaying and felt really lightheaded.

Jensen grabbed Jared's arm, guiding him to sit on some nearby stairs before the younger man could collapse. He pulled out his phone, called Eric and explained what had happened and that he and Jared were done for the day.

Jared sat on the stairs, unable to focus clearly on what Jensen was saying. All he knew was the room was spinning, his head was pounding, and his stomach had joined the party making him want to puke.

"No, Jared looks awful. No, I'm not going to let him suffer alone." Jensen said loudly into his phone.

Jared whimpered, as Jensen's loud words echoed in his head. "Shh... my head." he whimpered weakly.

Jensen cringed. "Sorry," he said softly to his sick friend, as he hung up on the phone. "How you feeling, buddy?" he asked, kneeling in front of jared to look him in the eye.

Jared flinched, as his stomach reacted to his sudden movement. He pushed Jensen away, as he gagged hard and almost threw up where Jensen had been kneeling moments earlier.

Jensen went to say something, but was silenced by the gags that he heard ripping from the younger man's throat. "Easy, easy, don't worry about a mess. Throw up if you need to." He encouraged gently, not liking that his friend was feeling so miserable.

Jared shook his head. "Can we go back to the hotel?" He pleaded, not wanting to puke in front of people if he could avoid it.

"Of course, whenever you feel ready to walk out there, we will." Jensen said, understanding Jared's need to be in a homey environment instead of risking an audience.

Jared frowned deeply, before forcing himself to his feet, staggering backward and tripping over the stairs.

Jensen sprung into action, immediately grabbing Jared's arm to keep him from falling on his butt or something worse.

Jared clung to Jensen, whimpering faintly, as he tried to clear his now spinning head. His grip tightened, as his stomach's churning increased with the dizziness, and he doubled over with another gag.

"Whoa... Easy... just try to breathe through it." Jensen encouraged, knowing the mess that would soon follow Jared's gags wouldn't be pleasant.

Jared struggled to breathe, as his gags turned to hiccups. "I can't... breathe... my stomach... hurts..." he said between aggressive hiccups.

"I know, bud, come on. Let's get back to the hotel, before the inevitable happens." Jensen said, half supporting Jared's weight, half pulling him towards the comic con exit.

Jared stumbled with Jensen, relieved he wasn't alone, as he was too dizzy to see straight.  "I... i.... can't... see.... too... dizzy..." he slurred through his hiccups that were less strong.

"We only have about a block to walk." Jensen warned, knowing Jared was barely going to last that far before he spewed everywhere. "Let me be your eyes, I'll get you to the hotel," he said, putting Jared's hands on his shoulders and guided him at a quick but careful pace. He knew he was in danger of being puked on, but he wasn't going to abandon Jared in his time of need.

Jared closed his eyes tightly, following Jensen closely, as he paid attention to his rapidly nauseated stomach that was becoming worse. He took slow deep breaths, in his nose and out his mouth, trying desperately to calm his stomach. He flinched, almost letting go of Jensen, as his aggressive hiccups started up again.

"You okay back there?" Jensen asked, feeling the jerking motion from the hiccups. They were only a few feet away from the hotel entrance, and if Jared was going to puke, the staff of the hotel would prefer the mess be outside.

"Just... hic... cups..." Jared gasped out, before trying to hold his breath, which only made the hiccups more aggressive. "Think I'm gonna..." he warned, doubling over suddenly and forcing his eyes open. The sidewalk was spinning blurrily, as he tried to not throw up.

"Come on, man, We are almost to your room." Jensen said quickly. He could see fans had spotted them, and they looked worried about Jared's odd behavior.

Jared panted softly, feeling his stomach relax faintly, before straightening up and nodding at Jensen. He turned and saw the fans, before looking back at the man with him a bit more frantically.

"Focus, let's get you upstairs." Jensen said firmly, taking Jared's arm and headed to the elevator, and helped the younger man to stay steady when the elevator jerked to a stop at their floor.

Once they got to Jared's room and were inside, Jared wanted to collapse on his bed, but his stomach was churning aggressively again. He sat on the end of his bed, grabbed a trash can just in time for his stomach to finally heave. He gagged and vomited back to back, emptying his stomach fully before giving him a break.

Jensen stayed by his side, rubbing his back and whispering encouragement in the younger man's ears. He felt so bad for Jared, but he was quick to empty the trash can in case Jared needed it again.

Jared collapsed backwards on his bed in exhaustion, sighing softly. "That was awful." he said weakly.

"Feel any better?" Jensen asked in sympathy, feeling really bad that Jared was so sick.

"Just want to sleep now." Jared said hoarsely, before curling up and passing out.

Jensen chuckled softly. pulled a blanket over Jared's sleeping form, and sat in one of the chairs to doze off himself. Making sure he could wake up, if Jared got sick again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jared got sick a few more times, but felt loads better the next morning. Jensen was there to help, keeping close watch over his friend and brother.

I hope you enjoyed this fic! As always: vote, comment, and request away. Love you all! <3