Dean should have never eaten the turducken

Sam and Dean Winchester had just gotten done dealing with a particularly nasty SOB of a leviathan, and were sporting the bruises and cuts to prove it. They were sitting in their motel room in Hammonton, New Jersey, staring absently at the front door.

"You hungry?" Sam asked Dean, with a tired sigh. He hadn't really seen Dean eat anything since they had found leviathan goo inside a turducken slammer sandwich.

"Yeah, sure." Dean said after a moment. He was still beyond disgusted that he had even eaten a sandwich filled with the revolting goo that would have turned him into a mindless monster. He didn't like the idea of that goo in his body, much less muddling his senses.

They went to a diner on the opposite side of town, as far as possible from the Biggererson's Restaurant. Sam ordered his usual salad type meal, and Dean ordered a cheeseburger with extra bacon. They both dug in as they had worked up a hearty appetite.

Dean found himself unable to enjoy his burger as the juicy, greasy meat was causing his stomach to churn in memory of the leviathan goo in his stomach. He pushed his half-eaten burger away, with a soft hiss of discomfort.

"You okay?" Sam asked noticing his big brother's strange behavior. Dean flinched and pulled his plate back in front of him. In order to avoid his little brother's concern and mother henning, he took another bite of his burger. He cleared his throat as he felt his stomach try to rebel right then and there.

"I'm good, mom..." Dean said in exasperation, pressing a hand to his disgusted stomach. Sam rolled his eyes and went back to eating his salad, secretly watching his brother.

Sam was actually impressed with how long Dean was holding out, and he knew full well that food was not holding its normal appeal for his brother. He also knew that Dean would not last much longer after the leviathan incident. He got two to-go boxes and boxed up both their food, as he waited for the soup he ordered when Dean was distracted.

"Ready to go?" Sam asked, once everything was portable and ready to go back to the motel. Dean nodded, not trusting himself to talk without his stomach rebelling. Sam went outside and walked back to the motel, Dean following close behind. Dean walked inside the motel and immediately went to lay down, as the room started spinning rapidly.

Sam set about putting the food away, getting Tylenol and a glass of water out for Dean, and grabbing a trash can. He set the Tylenol and water down on the nightstand beside Dean's bed, and put the trashcan beside the bed in easy reach. Dean moaned softly in response, and Sam walked away.

"Thanks, Sammy." Dean moaned weakly, trying to prevent the inevitable. He curled up on his side, wrapping his arms tightly around his stomach. He whimpered softly, too miserable to care that he was coming across as a wimp.

"I am going out for a few minutes, need anything?" Sam said, grabbing his wallet as he needed to get some things for Dean. Dean moaned in response and shifted slightly in discomfort. Sam shook his head and walked out the door, heading for the nearest mini-mart. Once he got to the mini-mart, he gathered Tylenol, cough drops, juice, ginger ale, crackers, soup, and a few other food items for later on. He paid for everything and walked back, not wanting to be away from his sick brother any longer than necessary.

Sam walked in the door, to find Dean in the same position he had been in when Sam had left. He quickly put everything away, and walked over to Dean's bed.

"How you feeling, bro?" Sam asked, sitting down gingerly on the bed beside him.

"Peachy," Dean grumbled, as pain shot through his stomach. He could feel the acid rising in his throat, but he kept swallowing it back down.

Sam nodded slowly, getting up, and walked over to the table where his laptop sat. He grabbed his laptop and brought it over to his bed, so that he could be closer to Dean without looking too obvious. Dean noticed how his brother was hovering, but didn't mention it as it was comforting.