Chapter One Hundred and Two

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Elaena and Daenerys were sitting on their respective thrones. Missandei and Samara stood behind them, while Ser Barristean, Cadal and Grey Worm stood by their side, as their protection.

The Sorceress knew her best friend would not hesitate to strike Ser Jorah down with the flick of her fingers, when it came to her children, she would burn the entire world down for them if she must, as another mother would do to keep their children safe.She wanted nothing more than to see Elaena kill the traitor himself, but then again she didn't want her losing control of her powers again.

Ser Jorah made his way into the throne room, followed by Andros and Jolothan. As he was about to make his way towards his Khaelssi, Ser Barristean and Grey Worm stood in front of Daenerys, blocking him from passing.

Ser Jorah took a step back, in defeat, with his hands folded behind his back.

Daenerys cleared her throat. " Why did the Ursupter pardon you?"

" Your Grace, may we please speak in private." Jorah asked.

" Your Queen just asked you a question." Elaena hissed. " Answer the question, Ser Jorah?"

Jorah turned to the young Ice Queen glaring at her, knowing she was responsible for turning his Khalessi away, the minute she joined them in Yunkai she had done nothing but make a mess of things.

Elaena returned his gaze, staring down at him coldly, her eyes flashed an icy blue color. She gripped the armbands of her throne, attempting to control her rage.

Frightened, the Knight turned his gaze back to his Khaelessi knowing it wouldn't be wise to piss the Ice Queen often more than he already has.

" Who do you think sent this to Meereen?" Jorah said. "Who profits from this, this is the work of Tywin Lannister, he wants to divide all of us"

" If we're fighting each other, we're not fighting him." He added.

Daenerys ignored his words. " The pardon was signed the year we met, but was then revoked by Joffrey Baratheon."

" A new pardon was signed this year, by Tywin Lannister. " She continued. " Why were you parodied, unless you're saying this document was forged."

Jorah glanced up at his queen, tearfully. " It is not forged."

" Why, then." The Dragon Queen demanded.