Chapter Fourty Eight : Safe Travels

Her father was gone dead at the hands of Joffrey and that whore mother of his, Lyarra couldn't believe it she hadn't even had a chance to saying goodbye to him

The young ice dragon felt completely hopeless, she didn't know what to feel anymore.

Now, as she stood on the ship harbor consume in her own thoughts... Eddarion and  Jamerion soon flew over towards her and started to purr gently at her.

Lyarra looked up at the little golden guy and smiled, " I'm alright little ones " she ressaured them while stroking their scales gently.

The others soon flew over to her and landed on her shoulder, Lyarra stared at them with a smile and stroke their scales gently.

Suddenly, she felt a wet lick to her head and saw Crystal standing in front of her howling softly.

" Are you ready to go my lady " Fuyutyski asked standing beside her.

The dragons nodded excitedly while Arya kept quiet. Crystal and Nymeria did not respond at all; they only wanted to keep their mistresses safe.

Lyarra soon glance over at her sister who had  a look  of sadness on her face and soon embraced her.

" Everything will be fine... I know right now things are tough but I promise you one day we'll avenge father " Lyarra exclaimed.

" I'm going to kill Cersei, Joffrey, The Mountain and everyone else that has done us harm... they're on my list " Arya said fiercoulsy.

The young dragon eyes widened at that and knew her little sister would deliver on that promise.

" I just wished we could see Robb and Mother last time before we go " Arya mumbled.

" Me as well " Lyarra signed.

" And Sansa she's stuck at the capital with that golden shit " Arya hissed.

Lyarra signed thinking about their sister that they left behind and started to feel guilty, through days ago she had tried talking to Sansa beginning her to go back to the north but the red wolf had all but yelled at her.

"  Not for much longer... I will go back to King's Landing and fetch her myself " Fuyutyski exclaimed.

" You'll can't they'll kill you on the spot " Arya exclaimed staring at the exhile emperor worriedly.

" Don't worry I shall mask my appearance " Fuyutyski repiled.

The two wolves started at the sorcerer unsure what he meant but didn't question him on it.

Soon a young man with silver hair and yellowish eyes  came off from the ship and made his way towards the trio.

" Everything is all ready to go, old friend " the man said.