Chapter Ninety-Six

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

             ━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

Elaena and Daenerys were riding on their white stallions into the city of Meereen with their army and friends by their side. Crystal trailed beside them, keeping close to them. It was only yesterday when the young direwolf was learning how to hunt, now she was as big as a small boat. Nymeria and Lady trailed beside their older sister keeping guard.

The city was ecstatic at the arrival of the Dragon queens. The battle had been a success thanks to Grey Worm and Jolothan's tactics.

Eddarion and Drogon flew above them in the sky along with the other dragons, screeching out in harmony making their way towards the Great Pyramid. Sansa and Arya rode behind the entourage gazing around at the city curious, Sandor rode beside them scrunching his nose in disgust at the foul odor around him." Fuckin hells." He mumbled under his breath.

Despite the smell, Meereen truly had its perks and beauties in its own way. Sansa admired the scenery , while Arya kept looking around. That jackal god struck fear in her heart for an unexplainable reason.

" It's so beautiful here." Sansa said, staring up at the Pyramids in awe. " Don't you think?" She asked, turning her to her sister.

"It's okay," Arya mumbled.

"It's much more than okay this place is amazing." The young red wolf gushed. It reminds me of Dorne, but more big and grand. "

" It smells like a shit, Little Bird," Sandor said.

The young she-wolf nodded. " Yeah, I agree with the Dog here, it smells terrible."

Sandor turned to the wolf bitch. " I'm not a dog, little Wolf."

" Of course you are, you were Joffrey's pet." Arya snickered.

" Arya." Sansa scolded, glancing at her sister in disbelief. Think back, she shouldn't have called Sandor "dog"; it was Joffrey's thing, and she loathed to follow his example.

Sandor glared at the girl. " Not anymore." I'm a knight now, your sister's Knight."

Arya let out a sarcastic laugh. " Of course, you are not really much of a surprise. Sansa adores knights lucky for her to finally have found one, a skilled one at that."

Sansa glared at her sister. " What's wrong now?"

" None of your business." The young she-wolf grumbled. Why don't you just worry about your Hound here as you have been doing this entire time?"

" I'm just trying to help Arya," Sansa said. "No need to get so defensive."

Arya turned to her sister. " I don't need your help so just bug off."