Chapter Sixty Four

King's Landing

                 King's Landing

A certain young little lion was wandering through the halls of the red keep holding his cat little Lya in his arms closely, he continued to walk through endless empty couriers until reaching his destination.

He stopped in front of his Uncle Tyrion's chambers, " Mother will be angry if she finds out I disobeyed her orders' ' he thought.

The young Lannister cub had asked his mother if he could speak with uncle Tyrion but she had claimed he was busy with his duty as hand of the king and had no time to converse with him.

But he didn't believe that usually his Uncle Tyrion was very kind  to him and Celia, sometimes he would read to them old Westeros tales.

After debating whether or not he should disobey his mother's words , he made up his mind and knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

Within seconds, the door opened revealing Podrick.... " Your grace " the Payne boy greeted.

" Is my uncle here  " Tommen asked.

" Podrick, who's at the door " The Little lord  called out from inside.

" It's Prince Tommen, my lord " Podrick answered, opening the door widely letting the prince in.

" My favorite nephew.... come, come " Tyrion said, gesturing to him to take a seat.

The young golden cub took a seat, " I'm sorry to disturb you, Uncle I know you're very busy and all ".

" Nonsense, I'll always have time to spare for you,  So what's on your mind " Tyrion smiled.

Tommen started to twiddle with his hands nervously, his eyes positioned on the ground below him....... " I have a question to ask "

" Will, Uncle Stannis hurt Joff badly ... Mother says he's a traitor and wishes to see Me and Joff head's on spikes because he  wishes to be king " the young Lannister blurted out.

Tryion shook his head silently cursing  out his sister for telling such things to Tommen, he was a boy and didn't need to hear topics like that, But life wasn't a song and one day his nephew would see that.

A few moments of silence passed by before he found his voice again and spoke up, " He doesn't wish to hurt you guys necessarily only our soldiers "

" But Joff said Uncle Stannis would silt my throat if he could. '' The young prince mumbled.

" Don't listen to your brother, he doesn't know anything about what he's talking about, " Tryion commented.