Chapter Twelve : The Great Fall

Later on after drying her tears away and claiming down, Lyarra was sitting in the courtyard next to Samara Crystal stood beside the two as they were watching Robb take on the prince guard, Ser Sandor along with the king, her father and other king ...

Later on after drying her tears away and claiming down, Lyarra was sitting in the courtyard next to Samara Crystal stood beside the two as they were watching Robb take on the prince guard, Ser Sandor along with the king, her father and other king guards

Ser Sandor was a skilled swords man from what Lyarra gathered, The prince was watching on in amusement coward she thought instead of fighting Robb one on one he used his own men to fight him in his place which makes the prince looks likes even more of a coward.

Ser Sandor had beaten Jon and Theon before this match, Crystal let out a soft howl before turning to look at her master.

" Hey, what's wrong girl " Lyarra asked gently beginning to stroke the white wolf fur gently.

" I think she may want to go for a walk " Samara said.

" Oh, that's right I forget to walk her today " Lyarra said.

As the two contuined to watch the match, Robb was knocked down by Ser Sandor much to the delight of Joffrey.

" Well done dog, it seem northern man aren't talented as us southern men " Joffrey states causing the Lannister men to laugh with him.

As Lyarra and Samara got up as the two were about to walk away, Icy trailing behind them the prince voice called out to them.

The two friends looked at one another before turning to look at the prince who was heading towards their way.

" Your grace " Lyarra and Samara said in union bowing.

" Lady Lyarra, my little brother tells me you are quite the skilled sword men " Joffrey smirked.

" Well, my prince I am not that good " Lyarra answered.

" Nonsense, I would like to see you in action myself you against my dog " Joffrey said.

" Unless you aren't woman enough to fight him " Joffrey chuckled everyone stood there quiet.

Anger started to fill the ice dragon visions, Ned looked on at his daughter in concern knowing this wouldn't end well.

" Lya, you don't have to do this " Samara whispered.

" Quiet wrench " Joffrey yelled staring at the Sorceress coldy.

" Okay, your grace I guess it wouldn't be harmful to try " Lyarra said, with a devilish smile and made her way towards the field.

" Lya, please reconsider he may hurt you " Jon exclaimed.

" He beat all of us sister what makes you think you can beat him " Robb said, while passing her a sword.

" You truly don't know me brother " Lyarra smirked before making her way towards Ser Sandor who stared at her with a curious expression.