Chapter Fourty Six : The Battle Of The Whispering Wood

Catelyn Stark was waiting on the sidelines with her trustworthy guard  Ser Rodrik for her son Robb to come back to her

" We should go my lady "  Ser Rodrik advised.

" No " Catelyn answered refusing to leave until she saw her baby boy.

Suddenly, horses soon came towards them... Catelyn let out a tearful smile as she saw her son Robb riding unharmed towards her along with other man.

Jaime Lannister the kingslayer was soon dropped to the ground in shackles

" By the time they knew what was happening it had already happened" Robb said.

Jaime looked up and saw Theon along with other man drawing their sword before staring up at Catelyn.

" Lady Stark, I would offer you my sword but I seemed to have lost " Jaime teased.

" It's not your sword I want give my husband and daughters back " Catelyn hissed staring at the kingslayer coldly.

" I've lost them too I'm afaird even my little wife " he responded.

" Kill him Robb send his head to his father... He cut down 10 of our men you saw " Theon exclaimed.

" He's better use to us alive the dead " Robb repiled.

" Take him away and put him in irons " Catelyn instructed.

Two  northern man picked him up from the ground, Jaime stared at the young wolf and spoke up once more " We can end this war right now boy, you fight for the Stark's I fight for the lannisters... Choose your weapon now and let's end this here right now.

The young wolf starting stared at the kingslayer knowing it was a trick, " If we do it your way you would win, we're not doing it your way " Robb hissed.

The Golden Lion looked at the young wolf impressed and surprised to hear him admit that.

" Come on pretty man " a guard said before dragging Jaime away.

Cheers soon ranged out around them as they watched the kingslayer being lead away.

The wolves may of won the battle but they have yet to win the war.

       。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━。☆✼★

It was past dark, the Tully mother was walked around the war camper and soon made her way towards the kingslayer cage.

" Lady Stark, you look cold tonight... I'm sure I can help with that why don't you slip out that gown and maybe I can warm you " Jaime said sarcastically.