Chapter Fifty Six

A certain youngest wolf was currently in the end of his midst, the young lord didn't know how much more bad news he could take

All the young lad wanted to do was to be with his family again but instead they were being torn apart on all sides by lions and krakens.

Bran was in his chambers laying on his bed, Summer laid beside him howling softly.... Suddenly the door opened and in walked Theon along with some Greajoy men.

" What do you want " Bran hissed.

" Get dressed, young lad " Theon responded.

Bran tried to comprehend the recent events. First, he became a cripple, next Robb rebelled against the crown, his father died, Lyarra had been murdered, Rickon, Sansa and Arya are nowhere to be found, Jon has hidden himself in the cold and now this!?

“Theon, what's going on? "

“I'm Prince Theon now." replied the Ironborn man.

The young Stark lad thought things over, wondering where his family went wrong.

“Did you hate us this whole time? "

Theon did not reply. Hated you? I looked up to your father, young lad! It's just… he never treated me as he would treat a son. Can you imagine being reminded day and night that you are a glorified prisoner? Oh wait, you can't. You are a summer child after all…

“Hodor, help him get dressed. " he ordered, and slammed the door shut.

“Theon, wait!" Bran called out, but his efforts were futile.

"  Come along young pup " Hodor said, helping the young lad out of bed and started to help him get dressed. Bran, to his confusion could only hear “Hodor.".

What's happening to me? Things have gotten stranger since I fell., he pondered. His assistant had made quick work of his wardrobe, choosing a simple attire for him, as always.

Descending into the courtyard of his invaded home, he found Theon and his… men, chatting away as the residents around Winterfell gathered on the other side of the castle. One of the Ironborn, Dagnair “Cleftjaw" leered at a woman, causing the young wolf to almost furiously scream at his former ally. No, I have to calm down! If I scream now, they'll see it as a weakness. I'm Lord Stark for now… wolves are strong and Winter will soon come one day for the lions and krakens "

                     Kamakura

While Winterfell was cloaked in gray clouds, nights at Kamakura were peaceful, but not for Rickon. He had gotten better in his training, but there was usually no smile to be found from Hokuto. He couldn't quite forget about the serious faces of General Akira's soldiers, not unlike the guards at Winterfell. It still hit differently, his lives in the two castles he has come to call home.