Chapter Sixty Two

" It was all worth it " the young ice dragon thought as she held her little cubs in each of her arms, everything she went through these last few months

" It was all worth it " the young ice dragon thought as she held her little cubs in each of her arms, everything she went through these last few months.... the heartbreak and despair she would go through yet again to hold her children.

She was gathered around with her sisters, Naerella and Samara along with Crystal, Nymeria and Lady who laid by the bedside.

Her eyes peep down at her little ones eyeing their features, her children no doubt had Lannister blood in them especially her sons.... they had the coloring of a lion but eyes of a dragon.

Then came her daughter who had the color of a dragon but her eyes were tainted green just like Jaime's.

" Triplets, three children that were all hers.... three ancient powerful houses ran through their veins which would make them a target " she thought worried.

" They're beautiful Lya " Sansa said in awe, staring at them.

" I know, " Lyarra mumbled.

" They're so tiny like a crop " Arya commented, glancing at them.

" They're infants but one day they'll be strong and big, " Naerella replied.

" Have you thought of any names for these little ones " the Asshari sorceress asked, glancing up at her friend.

" Yes, " Lyarra smiled at her friend before turning her attention back onto her little cubs.

" My first born son will be named Lucaelon Stark Eddard Targaryen, the middle name in honor of father "

Tears began to well in the Stark sisters' eyes at the mention of their father's names.

" My daughter, Naelasella Joanna Stark Targaryen, the middle name shall be in honor of Jaime's late mother..... I know what you guys are going to say that I don't owe him anything but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be holding my little ones in my arms and I am grateful he did "

" It's a beautiful name, Lya " Samara commented.

" I think it's kind of you to honor your husband in some way even though you owe him nothing, " Naerella added.

The young ice dragon had to disagree with that a bit, he was the one who planted them inside of her..... he gave her children that she was grateful for.

" What about this little guy, he needs a name " Sansa spoke up.

" My second son, Jacaerion Brandon Stark Targaryen " the middle name in honor of my other father Brandon " Lyarra declared.