Chapter Eighty One

A few weeks later

Elaena was training with Samara miles away from the campsite and in front of a river learning some new magic tricks from her friend

Elaena was training with Samara miles away from the campsite and in front of a river learning some new magic tricks from her friend. It had been a while since she had practiced her magic through had more control of it than before

Daenerys was currently meeting with the second son's swordsmen hoping to convince them to fight on their side. She had no interest in attending any more meetings for the rest of the day and wanted a few hours of peace to herself while her children were sleeping.

" Today's lesson is going to be a little different, this will be more challenging " Samara informed her friend, glancing at her.

" Are you sure I'm ready for that? " Elaena asked, glancing over to her friend.

Samara took a deep breath and looked at Elaena with determination. "I believe you are ready for this challenge," she said. "You have shown great dedication and determination in your training so far, and I know you can handle it."

Elaena looked a bit nervous, but also excited at the prospect of a new challenge. "Okay, I trust you," she said.

"Good," Samara replied with a smile. "Today, we're going to focus on advanced techniques for spellcasting. It won't be easy, but I know you're up for it."

With that, the two friends began their lesson, delving into their magic.

" This one is pretty tricky. It's okay if you don't get it at first"The sorceress said.

Samara waved her hands up creating a cloud of red dust around her and soon disappeared.

The young ice dragon's eyes widened at what she was seeing. " Samara, " She called out.

Elaena began to look around for her wondering where she disappeared until she felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning around she almost jumped back in shock when she saw Samara standing behind her.

" By the gods, Samara " Elaena exclaimed, holding her hand over her heart. " What in the sevens hells was that "

" Teleportation magic, " Samara replied. " Not many sorcerers and sorceresses have the skills to learn it."

" Who taught you, " the young ice dragon asked, staring at her friend in awe at her skills.

" No one, I taught myself, " The sorceress answered. " This skill allows you to teleport anywhere in the world that you desire."

Elaena's eyes widened in amazement. "That's incredible," she said. "I can't even imagine what it must be like to be able to teleport anywhere in the world at will. It must be so liberating."