Chapter Twenty Nine : A Letter Arrives

As crow's call rang through the sky, alerting the watchers of the lady

As crow's call rang through the sky, alerting the watchers of the lady. Samara immediately bolted out of the room, knowing who it was.

"Where were you? Tywin was ballistic earlier." she hissed.

"I know he was furious. Anyway, Rickon sent us a letter."

"Sent us, or stole it from Robb's solar?"

Fuyutsuki laughed. He knew how stealthy that wildest wolf could be.

"Props to him for running with the latter."

Samara giggled. She had seen the youngest Stark do all sorts of seemingly impossible things. She wouldn't put it past Rickon to steal a letter from his acting lord brother.

"What does it say?"

"Bran's  awake."

A smile formed onto the sorceress's face at the news, " Has he said anything about the incident " Samara asked.

" No, the boy remembers nothing " Fuytusuki responded.

" But there's something else old nan said he may never be able to walk again " He added.

" You and I both know who's responsible for that " Samara hissed.

" Samara you mustn't say anything to Lyarra you and I are in hot water right now with The Lannisters we can't not afford to anger them even more "

" I am not afraid of them " Samara snorted.

" I am serious you must be careful they are on to us we can't afford for them to find out our secret especially Lyarra's "

"What secret?"

Both mages looked behind them, finding the Queen herself just behind a couple of rose bushes.

"What secret?"

Both mages looked behind them, finding the Queen herself just behind a couple of rose bushes.

"What secret?"

Both mages looked behind them, finding the Queen herself just behind a couple of rose bushes.

"That I poisoned my good-brother."

"I meant the wolf whore 's secret"

" The Lady Lyarra has had a tragic past she was almost raped by some wildings when she was a child " Samara replied.

" She slit their throats with her dagger that's her secret she's ashamed of what Ser Jaime of her as cold blooded killer " The sorceress added.

" My brother will never love a cold blooded killer " Cersei hissed.

" The Lady Lyarra loves no one but her family and Ser Jaime isn't her family " Samara reassured The Lion Queen knowing the whorish queen was jealous.

"Where did that foreigner go?" Cersei asked.