Chapter Twenty Seven : The Next Morning

The Next Morning

Lyarra awoke feeling nothing but sore and flirty, blood stains leftover of their release from last night stained her thighs, she pushed the covers off of her sitting up a bit as she was about to get out of bed a soft large hand grabbed her from be...

Lyarra awoke feeling nothing but sore and flirty, blood stains leftover of their release from last night stained her thighs, she pushed the covers off of her sitting up a bit as she was about to get out of bed a soft large hand grabbed her from behind.

"Going somewhere little ice wolf " Jaime mumbled as he tightened his hold on her waist and buried his face in her neck nuzzling at it.

"I wish to bathe and rid myself of these stains on my thighs," Lyarra said as she began to curl her fingers into his hair gently.

Jaime was fully awoken at that point and turned to face his wife, a smirk crossed his face at the very thought of being close to her again. He pulled her closer, his hot breath whispering in her ear seeing her reaction and enjoying it. "Would you mind if I joined you?"

" Alright " Lyarra smirked before getting up out of bed and stripping the covers off her naked as name day, Jaime started at his wife's body up and down in lust.

Lyarra made her way to the bathing chamber, she bend down to test the water it was warm but not too hot she stepped into the tub and began to sign in pleasure and closed her eyes not noticing that Jaime had entered the tub with her and wrapping his arms around her waist holding her against his chest.

" This is nice " Jaime signed as he closed his eyes enjoying the warmness of the water.

" It is, " Lyarra mumbled as she opened her eyes and grabbed one of the sponges at the end of the bathtub, and started to grab some sweet-smelling oils from a side table. Mint and lavender were her favorite, and she would love it if Jaime could try them out as well.

She began to scrub some on the sponge and began to rub it all over her body enjoying the smell of it, " May I help wash you " Jaime whispered.

" Only if I can wash you," Lyarra said turning to look at him with a smirk.

The two washed one another leading to a round of pleasure, Lyarra and Jaime washed themselves off before getting out of the tub and getting dressed for the day.

Meanwhile

Sansa ventured out of the keep into the castle's godswood, hoping to get away from the prying eyes of Varys and Little Finger's spiders and birds. Just as she was about to kneel before the oak tree, she noticed someone else has been there for far longer than she had been.

She walked a few steps from the weirwood's substitute, finding out that the stranger was none other than Fuyutsuki.

"What are you doing here, I thought you did not believe in the Old Gods?" she asked innocently.