Chapter Ninity Eight

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

          ━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

In the skies above, Lavinia Velayron and her older brother Esmomd were soaring high above in the clouds on their respective dragons Ryphyrra and Seafyre. Ryphyrra, a medium-sized pink dragon with blue wings, flew alongside Seafyre, a large-sized light blue dragon with orange wings.

As they soared through the skies, Lavinia and Esmomd noticed the distinct shape of Driftmark in the distance. They veered off course and flew towards the island, landing on its sandy shores. However, as soon as they touched the ground, they saw their mother, Queen Athalia standing there with her arms crossed over her chest gazing at them in disappointment

'' Mother.'' The two siblings said, dismounting off Ryphrra and Seafyre facing their mother with a bright smile.

Queen Athalia looked at her children sternly, her eyes narrowing slightly. "You two know better than to leave without informing me or your father where are you going. " she scolded. "What were you thinking?"

Esmond shook his head. '' I don't see what the issue is we just went out for a ride nothing more.''

'' What if someone would saw you?'' Athalia questioned her son, her eyebrows perking up. Do you have any idea what would happen if anyone outside of Drifrtmark learned that Dragons have come back into the world? The last thing we need is people coming here snooping around.

'' And, would that be such a bad thing?'' Lavinia asked.

Queen Athalia turned her head towards her daughter, her expression softening slightly. "Lavinia, you know the risks involved. The dragons were killed and hunted to near extinction during the Targaryen reign. We cannot let anyone know that they still exist."

Lavinia nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "I know, mother. But it's not fair that we have to hide them away like they're some kind of shameful secret.

Athalia sighed, placing a hand on Lavinia's shoulder. "I understand how you feel, my dear. But we must protect them at all costs. The world is not ready for their return just yet. We must bide our time and wait for the right moment to reveal them."

'' Well. it seems we aren't the only dragon riders left in the world.'' Esmond spoke up, gaining their attention. Esmond's comment piqued Athalia and Lavinia's interest. "What do you mean?" Lavinia asked, her eyes widening in surprise.

Esmond took a deep breath. "I mean, there are others out there who ride dragons, just like us. I've heard rumors that there are two Targaryens out there who have tamed dragons of their own - Daenerys Stormborn and Elaena Icefyre."

Athalia's eyes widened in shock. "The last Targaryens? I thought they were all gone!"

Esmond nodded. "That's what we thought too. But apparently, they're still out there, somewhere. And they're not the only ones. There are reports of another Targaryen named Young Griff who is claiming to be Aegon Targaryen the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Ella Martell

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 [ 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें