Chapter Fifty Eight

It was the middle of the night, the young ice dragon was trying desperately to get some rest but sleep was all but lost to her, she found the night filled with darkness and terror for every night her mind would lead her to strange things but tonig...

It was the middle of the night, the young ice dragon was trying desperately to get some rest but sleep was all but lost to her, she found the night filled with darkness and terror for every night her mind would lead her to strange things but tonight her dreams would lead her to something different.

All of a sudden a voice filed inside her head, " there is only one hell, princess and it's the world we live in "

The voice sounds like a middle aged woman, " Don't let this world corrupt you " suddenly a hand touches her arm causing her to awake.

She opened her eyes and almost like out a scream as she saw a red haired, middle aged woman sitting on her bed.

Within a moment, her eyes began to glow an icy blue color and hands started to freeze up before forming an ice energy ball raising it up at the woman.

" Who are you and how did you get into my room? " Lyarra demanded her voice begin to darken a bit.

" Calm now, little ice dragon I mean you no harm " the woman responded, staring at her.

" I am Melisandre of Asshari " The woman introduced herself.

" The red witch " The young ice dragon mumbled, starting to remember Samara telling her about her, a powerful socuresss who was a major Lord of light follower.

" What do you want? " She demanded.

" Nothing, I just wish to help you.... The Lord Of Light has asked me to give you some guidance in what's to come " Melisandre repiled.

" Well, I don't need your guidance, Lady Melisandre I have all the help I need already " the young princess responded.

" I have come to warn you, if you give a thousand chances for your enemies to be your friend but not your single trustworthy friend then you will pay the price for trusting the wrong people " The red witch advised.

" I'm not following " The young princess mumbled unsure what the red witch was trying to tell her.

All of a sudden, Melisandre grabbed the young ice dragon by her shoulders shaking her a bit...... " Listen, to me, child, she is not who seems like it is an act don't fall for it.... you must slay the cat among you before it slays you "

" If not then you will lose everything you hold dearly " she added.

"Samara betrayed me by keeping Jaime's sins from me ."

"Your inability to forgive will be your undoing. You owe your mastery of your powers to her. "

The young ice dragon signed knowing she was right, " I suppose you are right "