Chapter Fourty Three : War Erupts

A few weeks later

            A few weeks later

Nothing but ice surrounded her... the young ice dragon found herself in the middle of nowhere, suddenly a loud roar filled the air.

Lyarra looked up and gasped as she saw the same blue and red winged dragon in front of here from her dreams.

The dragon purr at her before staring at her with it's big blue eyes.

" What's your name little one " Lyarra asked as she stepped towards it before slowly reaching out to it.

The dragon knelt down in front of her, Lyarra started to pet it gently soothing it.

" It's alright little one " Lyarra cooed as she continued to nurse it.

" You are ice and fire young one be who you were meant to be " a voice echoed.

" Hello, whose there " Lyarra called out.

" Let go little ice dragon do not hold back anymore, be who you were meant to be " the voice countuined on.

Lyarra shook her head confused all this meant,

" You will experience death, losses and triumphs along the way but in the end it will be all worth it " The voice examined.

" I don't understand " Lyarra called out.

" You will soon " the voice whispered.

The young ice dragon started to feel herself waking up, her dream faded away from her vision.

Lyarra woke up with a gasp she sat up not remembering the events that happened a few weeks ago, her mind was in a complete blur.

She soon looked at her surroundings and found herself in some room, suddenly the door opened revealing Samara who smiled at her.

" You're awake " Samara said sitting down on the bed beside her.

" Samara, what happened... where are we " Lyarra asked looking around her surroundings

" We're currently staying at inn in the storm lands... Fuyutyski says this place is the most safest we can be since the western lands are surrounded by the lannisters   " Samara responded.

" Where's Arya and Rickon " Lyarra questioned panicking a bit wondering if the Queen got to them.

" Arya is outside training with Fuyutyski and Rickon is with Kyoko " the socuresss responded.

The young ice dragon signed in relief glad that her siblings were alright but started to think back on Sansa, she felt bad about leaving her behind but knew she couldn't afford to tell the red wolf about the plan for she would've babbled off to the queen.