Chapter Fourty Five : Fire Can't Not Kill A Dragon

A few days later

                 A few days later

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tiredness, Stress and Angry was all the young ice dragon felt in these last few days... She had learned word that her father had been taken prisoned by that bastard Joffrey and his whore of a mother Cersei claiming he had committed treason aganist his new King.

Lyarra wanted nothing more to go back to King's Landing and free her father and Sansa from the lions den but at last she couldn't knowing she would be killed on the spot by The whorish queen.

But that didn't stop from there, Fuyutyski had informed her that her brother Robb had called all their loyal banners and was currently at war with the lannisters.

Nothing but chaos erupted through all the seven kingdoms which was something the young ice dragon didn't want to be a part of.

Now, as she was packing her things up....Fuyutyski had claimed it was now safe from them to leave the inn and make their way to the white harbor to travel on a boat to one of the free cities.

.

Flying would be more reasonable but the exile Emperor had claimed they would be easily spotted that way, they need to stay discrete as possible.

Suddenly, loud screams soon eruputed from outside.... Lyarra eyes widened at that and was about to go outside to investigate the noise but soon the door opened up with a bang, four lannister guard came brawling inside.

.

“There she is, after her! " ordered the commander of the guards.

“Not so fast, you scumbags!" exclaimed Arya, and lunged towards her enemy. She hurled her sharp pointy blade at one of the men, narrowly missing his eye.

“Shoot! " she whispered, then made a run for the woods.

“Arya, come back! " Lyarra screamed, but her slightly enlarged belly was not making things easier. Thankfully, Fuyutsuki had recast the spell, so the guards did not know of her pregnancy.

" Don't let the little  wolf bitch escape " One of the guards called out, two guards soon ran after the little she-wolf their swords drawn as Lyarra was about to stop them one of the guard swipe her clean across the face harhsly.

The young ice dragon chuckled as she held onto her check and saw blood running down her fingers before turning to stare at the guards.

" Is that all you got " She laughed in amusement.

" Oh, we have so much plan for you but unfortunately we won't have to time to do so " one of the guard smirked.