Chapter Twenty Three : Southern Lessons

Dancing Lesson ( 2 days later)

The young ice dragon didn't think things could get worse for her as she now stood in an empty room with Samara and her sister in front of them Septa Celia who was teaching them about southern dances ladies like themselves would dance in the capital all the time.

The queen had instructed them all to learn the southern way saying they were in the south now and it was time they starting acting southern.

She had even requested new dresses for them removing their old northern clothes and throwing them out.

Lyarra was wearing a rich soil low cut blue dress that showed of her breasts and hips way to much but the queen had claimed her brother would like to see her like this from now on and that she would soon be a Lannister and that she started acting like one.

Sansa her sister wore a pink dress that was low cut as well showing off her hips while Arya wore a low cut orange dress which she despised.

Samara wore a backless dress with an obi style belt as embellishment. She would not have complained if it had sleeves.

It didn't.

What did the queen think of her, a whore?

To make herself more comfortable, she added a jacket with long, hanging sleeves to her attire.

" Now, ladies you are in the south now and its would be wise for you all to get use to our southern ways especially you Lady Lyarra you will Lady Of Casterly Rock one day it will be you duty to pleasure and provide heirs for your husband " Septa Celia states.

Lyarra cringed at that saying. Did they really think women like her were just banks for the seeds of men? Samara was especially offended by that; no Westerosi would ever take a sorceress to wife. Suguwara would, if the Princesa of Kamakura had not gotten to him first. Sansa looked the most overjoyed at the prospect out of the four in the room, yet her smile did not reach her eyes. Arya was being herself, against her sister's advice.

"Can't å lady be a fighter, Septa?"

Sansa whacked her in the head for that. Without their mother by their side, it was up to her to at least try to curb her younger sister's wilder tendencies.

"Arya, what have I told you?"

" She was just asking a question gosh Sansa you're not her mother so don't discipline her like she is your own child because she's not " Lyarra snarled gathering Arya in her arms who was steaming.

" Are you alright little she-wolf " Lyarra asked looking down at Arya in concern.

" Yeah, I'm fine " Arya mumbled.

" This behavior will not do at all if you all ever want to be married then I suggest you start changing your ways especially you Lady Arya " Septa Celia said sternly.

" Woman aren't meant to fight we are meant to rule the household and provide children for our husbands " Septa Celia added.

" Basically we are just birthing cows for our husband to use and toss away when they tire of us "  Lyarra snickered.

" That is the way of life " Septa Celia exclaimed.

" Well, I don't want to be a Lady I want to be a fighter I wish to fight alongside my father and go to war " Arya pipe up.

"War is a terrible thing, little wolf. You csn fight, but the taking of lives is a hard pill to swallow during times of unrest."  Samara warned.