Chapter Eighty Two

Special dedication to ProtonCoccus for helping me write some of this chapter, go check out her stories

    Bran gasped, woken by another strange dream not understanding what he just saw

Bran gasped, woken by another strange dream not understanding what he just saw. He saw Arya holding a fan with swords in her hand practicing some kind of sword fighting he didn't recognize and noticed his little brother Rickon beside her practicing some type of archery. The vision changed

The young wolf felt a mix of confusion and curiosity as he tried to make sense of the vision. He knew that his dreams often held important signs , but this one felt particularly significant. The sight of Arya mastering a new form of sword fighting and Rickon honing his archery skills made him happy that his siblings were growing stronger and more capable with each passing day.

Following that, Bran saw a godwoods tree, fire and ice blossoms dancing in the wind. He understood that it represented the beauty and fragility of life, reminding him of the fleeting nature of existence. The sakura tree served as a reminder to cherish every moment and make the most of their time together.

But the most remarkable image in the vision was seeing one of sister's dragon called Dreamfyre in the sky's of Riverunn being ridden by his sister Arya breathing out blue flames on soldiers trying to shoot the dragon down, the white scale dragon was as big as Vhagar the she- dragon ridden itself.

He saw Dreamfyre swooping through the sky. The dragon's flight represented the powerful destiny and alliance between House Targaryen and Stark , foretelling the upcoming battles and challenges he and his family would face as they had to fight to protect their family dynasty and home.

The words "the fire and ice devours all" vibrated in Bran's mind. He realized it was a chilling statement that Westeros would burn and freeze.

The fate of the seven kingdoms depended on their decisions they would construct as a family. The young wolf understood that they needed to accept their unique abilities and stand united against the coming storm that was coming their way.

" Are you alright, buddy? " Jojen asked, glancing at the young adventurer wolf. '' Did you have another dream again."

" My brother and sister, they were practicing their sword fighting and archery, " Bran replied. " And I saw my sister Arya riding a white scale dragon."

" Dragons are long gone and dead, " Meera exclaimed. " The last dragons died during the reign of King Aegon III.

" I thought so too until my sister Lyarra brought dragons back into the world " Bran mumbled.

" Didn't she die in a fire " Jojen asked.

" People thought she did; but she's alive, '' Bran replied. "Fire can't kill a dragon."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 [ 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara