Chapter Nine : The Welcoming Feast

Lyarra was in Sansa's chamber sitting on her bed while her mother was doing Sansa's hair for the feast tonight the young dove was determined to catch the prince's attention

Her father had informed them the king had offer him an offer between Sansa and Joffrey at first the king suggested Lyarra and Joffrey.

But the young ice dragon wasn't not happy about that and The Quiet Wolf knew his daughter wouldn't do well with the prince so instead he suggested his youngest daughter Sansa to the prince.

" Do you think Joffrey will like me what if he thinks I'm ugly " Sansa spoke up.

" Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived " Catelyn answered.

Sansa picked up the mirror and began to look at dreamily, " He's so handsome.

Lyarra and Catelyn rolled their eyes at Sansa foolishness, " Little sister you must be careful not everyone is who they tend to be " Lyarra warned.

" What do you mean " Sansa asked looking at her older sister confused.

" Not everyone you meet will be kind and sweet especially in the south down there everyone looks after themselves " Lyarra explained.

" Joffrey isn't cruel he's handsome and beautiful I bet he's brave and skilled like Ser Jaime " Sansa exclaimed.

" Your sister is right you must be careful who you trust " Catelyn said looking down at her eldest daughter.

" Are you jealous sister that I'm marrying the prince and you're not " Sansa blurted out anger at her sister's words.

Lyarra began to burst out laughing at her little naive sister words before speaking again, " I am relieved not to be marry the prince besides I wouldn't do well in the south "

" You know you must marry one day " Sansa mumbled.

" Well that will never happen beside who would want a highborn lady with freakish powers I am destined to be alone " Lyarra muttered.

" Lya, that's is not true you are very beautiful you have so much potential but instead you act wild and spend all your time with that Sourceess every since she's arrived here you and Arya have gone off the wailings " Catelyn exclaimed.

" Mother, I know you hate Samara but she's my best friend I trust her and she has been nothing but good to me you're just going to have to accept the fact that I'm not normal I'm not your perfect daughter like Sansa here " Lyarra bellowed.

" I will not accept it that girl is a demon and I will not have her in my home any longer " Catelyn hissed.

" You can't throw Samara out " Lyarra yelled jumping off from her spot on the bed.

" I can and I will I am tried of that girl she has turned you and Arya against me filled your head with thoughts I will not allow it anymore " Catelyn states.