Chapter Nineteen : More Troubles On The Road

" Don't you knock " a week later

   As the young ice dragon was soaking in a hot steaming bath , she closed her eyes enjoying the hot steaming water her handmaiden Giselle had warned her the water was far too hot for her skin but at last heat was nothing to her

When she entered the bath she felt nothing but warmness on her skin, as Lyarra began to scrub herself down with some herbs and flowers.

Unaware that her tent opened, footsteps began to approach, Crystal began to bark up loudly at the intruder and started to growl at the uninvited visitor.

" It's okay girl I don't mean your owner any harm " Jaime said petting the direwolf gently supringsly the direwolf took well to the lion words and simply purr softly at him.

Lyarra hastily got up from the tub and wrapped herself in her robe before making her way towards the cocky lion knight.

" What are you doing here who let you in my tent " Lyarra hissed.

" Sorry, for the intrusion my lady I didn't not know you were indisposed at that moment " Jaime said.

" Why are you here again " Lyarra asked rolling her eyes in annoyance

After learning of what his sister did, Jaime had made it his mission to stay away from the girl not wanting Cersei to think he was falling for the Stark girl which he wasn't.

He could care less about her did he, it was no secret the girl awoken something inside of him ,

" Can't a worried finance check on his bethroal, I heard what happened to you just wanted to see if you were alright my lady " Jaime said finally found his voice.

" That was a week ago now you care pff" Lyarra snorted.

" I'm sorry I couldn't check on you then I had duities that I had to attend to " Jaime explained.

" Does it look like I care get out of my tent " Lyarra growled turning her back to him and made her way to her trunk trying to find something to slip on.

As she was searching for a dress she felt his hands wrapped around her waist, he gathered her in his arms and rocked aganist her body before pulling her head back with one hand.

" Don't push me away, little ice wolf " Jaime whispered while pressing kiss to her neck.

" How many things have I told you to get your hands off me " Lyarra screeched pushing herself off of him and turning around to face him.

" Gosh, you have no boundaries don't you even when I threatened to cut your balls off you still have the guts to touch me without my permission " Lyarra exclaimed shaking her head in disbelief.

" Threats are weary to me little one " Jaime smirked.

" I am not some prize you can claim, I am not yours to touch " The young ice dragon said directly to the cocky knight in front of her.