94

Until Pei Shian left, Jiang Qi was still in shock.

He always thought that with Pei Shi'an's ostentatious appearance, he must be a playboy with rich experience in love.

But he hasn't talked about it before?

Then he's okay.

Jiang Qi then shook his head, no, no, no, how can the requirements be so low? We still need to observe carefully. Now we can only say that it is okay for the time being!

And Pei Shian, who looks like an experienced playboy, didn't sleep all night.

As soon as he closed his eyes, Jiang You said, "I want a hug."

He turned over.

Turned over again.

My ears are turning red.

What to do, I still want to hear.

Also, does Youyou really want a hug, or did she learn it from some website?

She must have learned it from the Internet. She liked to do this before, and every time she teased him so much that he wanted to fly over to meet her, and then send him a screenshot of the website.

But what if she really wants a hug?

Does that mean that she might also like him?

He turned over again.

What should I do? What does she mean?

The next day, Pei Shi'an's eyes turned slightly blue and Jiangyou felt refreshed.

Going home, she will continue to build her greenhouse.

Jiangyou's greenhouse has been basically completed, and the focus now is on the manufacturing of intelligent robots.

At present, the various mechanized processes that work with robots have been completed, and the rest is very simple.

At the same time, Jiang Qi will also face a very important event in his life: the high school entrance examination.

Jiang You received a call from her head teacher, Teacher Wang, early on, telling her to pay more attention to Jiang Qi's condition to prevent him from getting too nervous.

Jiang You glanced at Jiang Qi, who was having fun every day, and felt that the head teacher was the one who was too nervous.

Two months passed quickly, and Jiang Qi officially took the high school entrance examination. Half a month after the high school entrance examination, the results came out.

Everyone was shocked.

Jiang Qi ranked first in the city.

Teacher Wang, the head teacher, jumped up from the sofa when he learned the results, startling the family next to him.

"What are you doing? You are so old, you want to jump into the hospital!"

Teacher Wang was very excited: "That kid Jiang Qi actually got the first place in the city!"

The more he thought about it, the happier he became, and the more proud he became.

Oops, he is indeed a good teacher and educator. He was ranked last in his grade, but after he asked for it, he immediately became the first in the city.

If word of this spreads, he won't be famous throughout the city.

Just as I was thinking about this, the principal over there forwarded the city's number one news to the teacher group. The photo on the news showed the very conspicuous school gate.