91

Jiang You continues to film director Hua's drama. On the other side, Kexin's new GG is officially launched.

The gg video has just started to be released and has captured the hearts of a lot of people.

【I’m going, I’m going, I’m going! This GG is a great shot! ]

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how can Jiangyou be so cute! 】

【Help! This gg is going to make me so sweet! ]

[Buy, buy, buy! Go buy it now! ]

In gg, Jiang You is wearing a white fluffy short skirt, with slightly curly hair and a delicate face. She is sweet, cute, lively and smart, making people think that the snacks in her hands are very delicious.

The most important thing is that Jiang You is really good at finding the camera. Every move she makes in the video seems to be interacting with you, making you unable to help but take a few more glances.

So, this was originally a GG video, but the number of views was getting higher and higher, and some people even specially edited it to actively spread it.

Caption: Who is so sweet?

Below are a bunch of netizens who are also complaining.

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 】

These videos quickly rushed to the popular list, and everyone who saw the Kexin brand was stunned.

This, this, this... this is too fast! Moreover, their video gg has so many people forwarding the clip, and they have already gone viral before they even started to promote it!

Then they have to take advantage of the heat quickly!

The Kexin brand immediately sent out pictures of the ginger pomelo gift pack and corresponding gift peripherals on its official account, and started a lottery draw.

Now Jiangyou fans are going crazy.

[Help, help, help! But Xin is so good at taking pictures! These peripherals are crazy beautiful! ]

[I'm going, I'm going, I'm going, I have to get it! I want to collect all the peripherals! ]

[This gift package is easy to trick, but it is so sincere! 】

Kexin is a well-established national brand. In the past, it was overtaken by competitors mostly because it lagged behind in terms of publicity methods, but this time the gg video, new packaging, and gift packages are all very amazing.

Coupled with Jiangyou's very good popularity, gg played very well this time, far exceeding their expectations.

But the brand party is crazy about it.

Oops, please invite Jiang You. Look at the popularity and the popularity. It saves a lot of publicity expenses!

If you need anything in the future, come back to her!

While the online popularity is rising, the offline sales data of the new gift package endorsed by Jiang You are also rising.

In major supermarkets, when parents and their children pass by the snack area, they invariably set their sights on Jiang You.

As they know, this girl is good at studying, has a lot of knowledge, likes to invent, has also built some AI intelligent robots, and has even appeared on an official science and technology program.

Then buy this one, this gift package looks smarter.

They picked up box after box of gift bags. The uninformed people nearby saw so many people mentioning this and couldn't help but wonder: Why do they all buy this one?