70

When Jiang You and Liu Cheng rushed to the set of the fairy tale drama "Phoenix", the director was cursing.

Liu Cheng whispered to Jiang You: "I have inquired about this director. He is famous for being strict. There is no one on the set who is not scolded by him. Please be mentally prepared." Jiang You nodded

.

As the two approached, the director's angry curses came over.

"Do you think this prop looks decent? Are you here to make a toy?" "

And you! How did you choose the color of this costume? Is it green or blue for you to wear?"

In just a short while, people around The people cursed me all over.

The few actors who arrived stood aside obediently, not daring to come forward.

The girl next to Jiang You glanced at Jiang You and guessed that she might be afraid, so she quietly pulled Jiang You's sleeve and whispered: "Don't be afraid, he is very talkative." Jiang You nodded:

" Hmm."

Liu Cheng on the side glanced at the girl's slightly trembling hands and the calm Jiang You: ...

I think you are the one who is afraid.

After a while, the director finished scolding the staff and turned to look at the actors standing in line. With a glance, everyone in the group except Jiang You became excited.

Even Liu Cheng is no exception.

Then Liu Cheng felt annoyed in his heart: You are really hopeless, you are the agent, what are you afraid of?

The director was already serious, but he had just scolded someone this time, so he looked even more fierce. He walked up to the actors, his voice still had the power from before: "I hope everyone will act seriously in this play and don't let me get in trouble." , entered my crew, it’s useless to complain about the hard work, do you understand?”

“I understand!” Everyone said in unison.

Those who didn’t know thought they were training.

The director's expression softened a little, and he called the two staff members next to him and introduced to the actors: "This is our action director Chen Jiuqi. You will do some basic training with him these days." The director didn't talk too much

. Get to the point directly.

Teacher Chen Jiuqi took a step forward with his head on his back and smiled: "I will give you a basic training in the next few days. It will officially start now. I will take a look at your talents first." He looked at the group of actors

, I mentally evaluate everyone's approximate abilities.

The male actor over there is in good shape and should look better when performing moves. This actor is too thin. By the way, the female protagonist has a lot of fighting scenes. This female protagonist...

He glanced at Jiang You. A stunning face, standing obediently to one side.

Chen Jiuqi clicked his tongue inwardly.

The appearance is very consistent with the stunning beauty of the heroine, but the action direction probably needs more work.

Although this heroine looks beautiful on the outside, when she grew up in a sect that regarded itself as a benefactor, she didn't look too aggressive in appearance because she wanted to hide her hatred.

But she actually acted very harshly.

Because she learned every move for revenge.

But it's okay. If Jiang You really can't do it, he can use a substitute.