38

The scene has exploded.

"What do you mean? The boat is not coming?"

"I want to go back! Where is our boat!"

"The boat has left long ago!"

"What should I do? I only have a few bottles of mineral water. How many days can I last?" "

What should I do with food ? , I didn’t bring anything to eat.”

“Are you trapped on this desert island now? Ah, help!”

Everyone was in a mess.

Except ginger pomelo.

She still stood there quietly, thinking about what she just heard: desert island.

She was shocked.

A place with such abundant supplies is called a desert island?

This is simply paradise!

She would have been happy for a year if she could have encountered this kind of place in her previous life.

It is indeed a peaceful world rich in resources. This kind of place can only be regarded as a desert island!

She is so lucky!

This kind of Jiang You was naturally noticed by the audience. After all, the people next to her were almost spinning into a spinning top and she still didn't move.

[Um, what happened to Jiang You? 】

【Frightened? ]

[I guess my legs are weak, after all, no one has ever experienced living on a desert island. ]

[Ah ah, although she was strong just now, she looks really weak now and needs my protection! ]

[ Those in front, wake up! You might not survive one episode! 】

The director looked at the messy scene, calmed down, and picked up the loudspeaker: "Quiet! Quiet!"

Everyone calmed down a little and looked at the director.

The director felt guilty after being seen, and his first sentence was: "Ahem, don't worry, everyone, people can live for 21 days without eating food."

Everyone:?

Director, tell me something else!

The director quickly changed his words: "Of course we can't stay in this place for that long. The supplies will arrive in two or three days at most, and we have consulted in advance about this island. There is almost no life-threatening danger..." Everyone:

... We clearly heard that it was three or four days! And can you still walk without eating for three or four days? What if I don’t come in three or four days? What else can you say is almost no life-threatening!

Everyone started making noise again, and the director shouted with a loudspeaker to no avail.

At this time, Jiang You finally started to move. She couldn't wait to explore this beautiful island.

She said to all the guests: "I'm going to find a source of water."

Lin Jiuxu became excited when she heard that, "Yes, yes, find a source of water first. I've heard of it, and I've read survival novels!"

He was so excited that others People's tense nerves immediately relaxed a little.

Zhang Lechen joked by the way: "After reading so many novels, can you tell me where to find water?"

Lin Jiuxu was speechless for a moment.

Woohoo he won't.

The atmosphere among the guests instantly improved.