88

For a moment, the air in the car seemed to become hot.

The driver in front couldn't help but purse his lips.

Coughing like crazy in my heart.

Ahem, cough, can he hear this?

The driver quietly opened the front and rear fenders.

Ahem, he'd better stop listening now. What if he hears something he shouldn't hear and loses his job?

But once the baffle is opened, the air in the back row becomes even thinner.

Pei Shi'an was a little at a loss.

At this moment, he even wanted to blurt out that it was because he liked her.

He opened the car window, not daring to look at Jiang You, and explained randomly: "Because it's too hot."

Jiang You was surprised, was she? Isn't she hot?

She looked at Pei Shi'an who had his head close to the car window, thinking that maybe his physique was different.

The car quickly drove to the Wansheng equipment conference site.

The scene was crowded with media reporters, and Pei Shian took Jiang You in from another passage.

The reporters waiting at this moment were very excited:

[My dear audience, what we are seeing now is the press conference of Wansheng Instruments. This is another disruptive product of Wansheng Instruments since the last smart poultry detection system was launched. , it is said that the inventor of this product is still Ms. Jiang You. 】

【According to our media, the last time the smart poultry detection system was launched, the response was very good. I wonder if this time the fish pond management system can bring us the same surprise? ]

[I haven't seen Ms. Jiang You seated yet. I wonder if I can see this legendary genius inventor again tonight. 】

In addition to the official live broadcast, this press conference also had small live broadcasts hosted by various media. The popularity was higher than Wansheng Instruments imagined.

Their original intention is to let the farmers who are looking forward to know more about this system and be more clear about whether they need such a system, so they only plan to hold a small press conference.

But I never expected that a lot of reporters came, and the popularity of the online live broadcast was much higher than expected.

Some of these online viewers come to learn about new products, while others come in after watching the live broadcast.

As soon as they came in, they heard Jiang You's name, and they immediately wanted to eat melon.

Was it invented by Jiangyou again? Is it true? It's just a boast. It's also subversive. Let me see.

A group of people stayed in the live broadcast room and refused to leave.

The press conference officially started soon.

The general manager of Wansheng Equipment came to the stage, briefly introduced Wansheng Equipment, and then went directly to the topic.

He first showed everyone some of the current pain points of aquaculture. Every time he mentioned one, the farmers in front of the screen nodded in unison.

Yes, yes, that's it, it's really difficult to handle.

Then the general manager of Wansheng Equipment introduced their new smart fish pond management system. When the complete structure was released, farmers and melon-eating netizens were stunned.