8

When Jiang You came home, Jiang Qi had just finished digging the soil. There was so much soil that he was exhausted.

He raised his head and looked at Jiang You, but hesitated to speak.

Just now, he was afraid that Jiang You would be deceived, so he called once to confirm that it was indeed Lemon TV, but he knew nothing about the details of the 3 million yuan.

Just so anxious.

He looked at Jiang You expectantly, and saw Jiang You opening the big iron door, walking into the yard, picking up the pepper seeds, and started sowing them neatly.

Jiang Qi:? ? ?

Is now the time to plant vegetables? 3 million! You have 3 million, what else can you grow?

However, Jiang You asked him while planting: "Water it."

Jiang Qi: ...

numb, okay, just like this, isn't it just 3 million? Growing vegetables is not important.

He gritted his teeth and started watering.

But he glanced at Jiang You for a while, and then glanced at Jiang You again, making Jiang You confused.

She raised her head and asked: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Qi finally caught the opportunity and immediately asked: "Which program do you want to participate in? Will they really give you 3 million? When will the recording start? Where will it be broadcast?" In one breath, he asked what he wanted to

ask I asked them all, for fear that Jiang You would lower her head and plant vegetables if she was too late.

Jiang You also followed his example and answered in one breath: "Extreme 100, really, about half a month, live broadcast on Lemon TV."

After that, he continued to hum and spread his seeds.

Be sure to finish planting the peppers today! come on!

Jiang Qi immediately took out his mobile phone and started searching for "Extreme 100". Only then did he realize that Jiang You had become famous on the Internet. Everyone was on the Aite official website, hoping that Jiang You would participate in the competition.

Coincidentally, the "Extreme 100" program team has just released an update:

The curious girl has been found, @江you will participate in our new season of the program, and show you more excitement!

The popularity was just right and it immediately attracted a large number of onlookers.

[Wow, that’s great, I want to see my beautiful sister! 】

【Don't be trained by the company, right? Just hype. ]

[It must be a hype, it's probably some Internet celebrity, Lemon Channel wants to praise it. ]

[Must be an insider. How can any amateur nowadays be a true amateur? 】

A group of people immediately poured into Jiang You's account, and there were many marketing accounts that were good at provoking wars, trying to find evidence that Jiang You was an insider. Then they were all stunned.

Jiangyou's account, 0 followers, 0 fans, registration time: one hour ago.

This TM has no room for their marketing account to use!

Jiang Qi also saw it, and for some reason, he found it a bit funny. Although he couldn't see the faces of those marketing accounts, just thinking about it made their faces turn red.