39

The director immediately threw the big fat fish into the sea, his palms burning hot.

Mom, he almost ruined his good life just now!

He threw a tantrum and ran to the shore.

The audience was dying of laughter.

[Hahahahahaha, the director’s face turned pale! ]

[He was still fussing in front of him. How many meals can this fish last? ]

[But why does Jiangyou know that this fish is a protected animal? Lied to the director? ]

[I testify that this fish is indeed a protected animal, and Jiang You did not tell lies! 】

【! That's strange. How did she know? 】

【It's outrageous, she is like that encyclopedia! 】

Actually, Jiangyou is not an encyclopedia.

When she came to this world, she was full of curiosity about the world.

After some research, she realized that this world has very detailed laws and regulations.

Then she discovered that things that were commonplace in her world were illegal in this world.

No wonder there is peace here!

Jiang You thought.

So she studied all the laws involved overnight and tried to be a good young man in the new world!

At this moment, the director no longer dares to compete with good young people.

He is afraid.

Who knows which fish or crab I can’t catch?

He might as well be hungry!

Not long after, Jiang You and the others had picked up a lot of seafood. Their faces were radiant, and their mouths were grinning down to their molars.

"Look, look, I picked up such a big pile!"

"Hahaha, this is usually sold at a premium, but now it's all self-service!"

"Look, I even caught a few small fish!"

The audience looked greedy. .

【Ah ah ah I want to go too! 】

【Oh my god, so happy, all self-help! 】

【Can someone send me to a desert island? It’s not too demanding, just send Jiang You over. 】

And it’s not just the audience who are envious, but also the program crew who have just competed for tent spots.

They did not set up the tent as easily as Jiang You. It took them a long time to set up the tent. When they turned around, the guests were all rushing to the sea.

It's a joy to rush.

They are envious and want to go. When they were about to participate, Xiao Wang stopped them, pointed to the director quietly, and whispered: "Did you see, the director just went there too."

Everyone immediately pricked up their ears, "Then, didn't you see that he had it in his hand?"

Xiao Wang He lowered his voice and said, "I just caught a protected animal as soon as I went there, the kind that lasts for ten years!"

Everyone took a breath.

This...is there any risk in rushing to sea?

So how dare Jiang You and the others? Aren’t you afraid of eating protected animals or eating poisonous things?