60

Liu Cheng sent Jiang You back to the room and left. Jiang You was the only one left in the room. She opened the short video software and started to watch videos happily.

This is a good thing that she discovered recently, and it has taught her a lot.

The first video:

[Pay attention, this person’s name is Xiaomei. Xiaomei entered the entertainment industry by chance, but was thrown by her manager to her assistant...]

Jiang You saw it and immediately gave it a like.

Yes, yes, that's what she is.

She clicked on the comment:

"The blogger is an idiot. He can't even edit, so how could he leave it to his assistant?" "

The stories posted by this blogger are getting more and more outrageous, it's simply illogical!"

"Fuck you, blogger. He must not be from the entertainment industry."

Jiang You:?

It's real.

She clicked on the blogger's homepage and clicked on his latest video.

[That night, Xiao Mei returned to the hotel after filming. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. She opened the door and found a wretched-looking man. As soon as he entered the door, he said: "Little beauty, let's start directly?" Xiao Mei was shocked

. , but when she thought about it carefully, there must be something fishy about this person.

So she dealt with the wretched man and found out who was behind him.

After she found out the person behind it, she was even more shocked. This person turned out to be a senior in the same company that she had offended before, and wanted to use this wretched man to completely mess up Xiaomei's reputation.

Xiaomei thought about it for a while and decided to treat him in his own way.

It’s gone here. Jiang You still doesn’t understand. How can he still cure it?

She clicked on the comment:

"Bah! What nonsense are you making up? Can a blogger do it?" "

It's outrageous. It's impossible to escape from this situation, and you still have to treat him!"

"You might as well make up a wretched man. Send it to the senior's room and give them a hot search. Anyway, you have made it up enough!"

Jiang You nodded frequently while looking at the comments.

Oh oh oh, that’s it, I’ve learned, I’ve learned.

At this moment, her door rang. Jiang You didn't think much, thinking that Liu Cheng might have forgotten something, so she went to open the door while scrolling through the video.

When the door opened, there was an extremely wretched man standing outside.

Jiang You was a little disgusted.

So ugly.

When the man saw Jiang You, his eyes clearly lit up.

What a beauty!

He grinned down to his back molars and said with a lewd smile: "Beauty, let's start directly?" As he said that, he stretched his hand towards Jiang You's face.

Jiangyou: Wow! Exactly the same as what was said in the short video!

So what will she do next?

That's right, go around and get the person behind it!