48

Jiang You stayed at the accommodation arranged by the hospital for one night, and went out to the Yamen early the next morning to receive his assignment.

The single agent who recruited him quickly saw her with admiration in his eyes.

Isn't this the dedicated little girl yesterday?

Qi Quandan was also in the Yamen at this time, and they had different tasks.

Inspector Shan quickly said to Jiang You: "Yesterday, there was a thief in your home, and a lot of jewels and jade were lost. Your Majesty said that the thief must be caught within three days." "We initially determined that this thief has been very rampant in recent days

. The pink-robed pearl thief, he stole from the family of Qin, the minister of the Ministry of Industry, yesterday, and the grandson of the minister of affairs yesterday, and today he will definitely steal from the family of the minister of etiquette, Lin. These three masters just accepted the imperial edict a few days ago. The treasure bestowed upon you."

"So tonight I will arrange for you to stay guard in Mr. Lin's house. Once the thief is found, he will be captured immediately."

Jiang You nodded, "Okay." After Shan

Captou finished speaking, he looked at Jiang You's weak appearance. , a little worried.

She looks very weak, so this task shouldn't be too difficult for her.

With this in mind, he added: "Don't be afraid. You are a police officer now, and I have a knife for you. Don't be afraid to use the knife. Just use it." The entire audience fell silent

.

She doesn't dare to use it? She killed the prince the first day she got the knife!

Otherwise, who do you think you are so busy running around in Beijing because of?

After Jiang You took over the task from the Yamen, she went out and walked to the General's Mansion.

The audience who had been squatting at the General's Mansion for a long time all refreshed their screens: "You finally remembered the General's Mansion. The handsome general has been waiting for a long, long time."

At this time, the general of the General's Mansion, after pacing back and forth for the 50th time, finally couldn't help but ask the boy next to him: "When will Miss Jiang You come?" The boy

still had a dedicated face: "Back to the general, now It's still early, it should take a while."

But he was already roaring madly in his heart: How do I know when to come? Besides, as an NPC, don’t you know that players only need to receive one task per day, and there is no time limit at all?

Have you lost your mind?

The boy secretly rolled his eyes.

The general didn't see it, so he asked again: "What is her mission today?"

The boy pointed to the yard in front of him and said: "Sweep the yard." The

general looked up at the yard in front of him. The yard was very large, and the ground was full of dirt. fallen leaves.

He frowned slightly, thinking of Jiang You's weak look.

Can she do this kind of work?

Tsk, that’s not appropriate.

With this in mind, he simply picked up the broom next to him.

The squatting audience was all confused: What was he doing with the broom? Jiangyou hasn't come yet.