56

Liu Cheng didn’t expect Li Sheng to say that. He clearly never asked Jiang You anything about Jiang You after he handed her over to him. Why did he say this again today? What did you say?

He wanted to retort: ​​"But I have worked very hard during this time..." But before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Li Sheng: "Working hard? You should work hard. You are my assistant, of course you have to work for me. Artists."

Liu Cheng's eyes widened. He didn't expect that Li Sheng would attribute all his efforts to Li Sheng in a single sentence.

But he happened to be Li Sheng's assistant.

Li Sheng felt extremely happy when he saw that Liu Cheng could not say anything to refute.

Oh, what a fool.

He turned to Jiang You again, stretched out his right hand, "Oh, by the way, I forgot to introduce myself. I am your agent, Li Sheng. I was busy a while ago, so I arranged for Liu Cheng to temporarily represent you." Jiang

You Looking at the man in front of him, his eyes were narrow and sharp. She looked to the other side again. Liu Cheng was standing there, his mouth pursed, feeling aggrieved.

This situation is a bit complicated.

Jiang You, who has little experience in interpersonal communication, has never faced such a scene.

After all, she used to use direct and indiscriminate physical attacks.

But her years of doing things made her quickly start to judge.

First of all, she and Liu Cheng are friends.

Secondly, it is obvious that Liu Cheng and Li Sheng are not easy to deal with, that is, they are enemies.

Finally she came to the conclusion that she and Li Sheng were enemies.

She immediately remembered the non-physical attack communication methods she had learned online: If the other party has bad intentions, you must not let the other party control the pace, but boldly question it.

Jiang You understood, so she said, "Really? I don't believe it."

Li Sheng's outstretched hand froze:?

He never expected that Jiang You would say such a thing.

What a joke, does he still want to prove it to himself?

How dare she, a newcomer?

A fire of depression arose in his heart. The key was that Jiang You's doubts were very reasonable from her point of view, and he couldn't find a reason to reprimand her.

After all, he and Jiang You had never met before.

He gritted his teeth.

It's okay, isn't it just self-certification? It's simple.

A smile appeared on his lips: "Wang Jin happens to be here too, let's go over and ask?"

Liu Cheng pursed his lips and was about to say no to Jiang You. He was indeed just Li Sheng's assistant, so Jiang You didn't have to deal with the future. When the agent turned against him, Jiang You nodded: "Okay."

Liu Cheng was shocked and she whispered in Jiang You's ear: "Don't offend him! He will be your agent from now on."

Jiang You thought: No, how could she leave such an important matter of making money in the hands of her enemies?

Without hesitation, she raised her feet and walked towards Wang Jin's office with Li Sheng.

Liu Cheng quickly followed.