59

The artist behind Li Sheng does not look good.

Yes, the path Li Sheng has recently arranged for him has become more and more radical and outrageous, and the reputation he managed to build in the early stage has begun to decline rapidly in the past year.

I have been arguing with Li Sheng recently about this matter.

When he thought about this, he didn't want to look good on Li Sheng.

Liu Cheng next to him was shocked.

When did Jiang You study Li Sheng? He never thought of studying Li Sheng!

He was just a new assistant before. He did hear that Li Sheng had some conflicts with his artists recently, but he never thought to go and inquire about it carefully.

How could Jiang You find out about Li Sheng so quickly!

Jiang You was still very calm.

She is not very familiar with the way people in this world interact with each other.

But for the enemy, she will definitely get all the information she can get.

It's just that what she was good at before was physical attacks, and now she still needs to learn more non-physical attacks.

Li Sheng left with a dark face. When he left, he said coldly: "Jiang You, remember, you will definitely regret it!"

Liu Cheng looked on with fear.

He quietly asked Jiang You: "If you offend him today, what will you do next?"

Jiang You corrected him seriously: "It's not that he was offended today, but that he was offended a long time ago. If you don't offend him today, the result will be the same."

Liu Cheng was dumbfounded.

Yes, that seems to be the truth!

But it’s so cool to see Li Sheng so angry!

--Not

long after the filming of "Little Miss Guess" officially started, the first day Jiang You officially joined the crew, she was photographed by the paparazzi who were stationed in the film and television city every day.

The person being photographed was a famous paparazzi who specializes in spying on first- and second-tier celebrities.

Originally, he didn't film novice actors like Jiang You, and Jiang You was filming a small web drama that was not popular, so there was no need to film her. But Jiang You is so beautiful that it is difficult not to attract the paparazzi. of attention.

She just passed by and the paparazzi cameras followed her uncontrollably.

The paparazzi thought, let’s just take some pictures.

After taking the photo, I casually posted it online, thinking it wouldn't cause much splash, but I didn't expect it to instantly create a wave of waves.

[Ah ah ah ah Youyou has joined the group! Ahhhhh it’s Chinese New Year! 】

【I am so satisfied with my appearance, and it turns out that I am still an ancient doll! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my cute costume pomelo! 】

【Career fans are also very satisfied! This script was well chosen, extra points for the agency, extra points! ]

[Who is this and why does he look so good-looking? Tell me quickly! I want to get all her information within three minutes! 】

In addition to the surprise that Jiang You was filming, everyone also picked up this small web drama. Once they saw the setting, they fell in love instantly.