83

Cunfu, who has been waiting at the door, is a little impatient, "Brother, why doesn't this person come? If he doesn't come, we won't be discovered!" Huang

Mao also frowned: "Wait a minute."

Cun Tou also said: "She is a star, she will be discovered soon if she disappears, right?"

Huang Mao also said in annoyance: "Later, be quick and get her to the hotel." On the bed, take off your clothes, let's take the video and photos quickly, and move out quickly."

Then he added: "Don't worry, she's just a little girl, easy to deal with."

Just as he was getting irritated, the sound of high heels came from inside the door. Several people instantly became alert.

Huang Mao was puzzled while listening.

Strange, didn't you say you took medicine? Why are your steps so steady?

Then his eyes darkened.

It's okay, the five of them are more than enough to deal with a little girl.

Soon, footsteps came to the door. As soon as Jiang You arrived at the door, Huang Mao immediately rushed forward and prepared to cover Jiang You's mouth first.

He was tall and tall, with an ugly scar on his eyebrows, making his appearance even more fierce at this moment.

Just this once, you will be free.

He was almost ready to kill him.

However, the next second, before he could touch Jiang You, there was a loud bang, his head was hit hard, and he flew out and hit the ground hard.

His mind went blank for a moment.

who is it!

The other boys could see clearly that Jiang You kicked the boss out just a moment ago!

Without any time to think, Bu Tou immediately gritted his teeth and rushed forward.

I think you are tired of living and dare to kick our boss!

Chun Tou swung his fist at Jiang You, but the next second, Jiang You grabbed his arm with one hand, then threw Chun Tou over his shoulder and smashed Chun Tou to the ground. At that moment, Chun Tou felt as if his internal organs were broken. Got it!

His eyes suddenly widened: Help...help.

Huge pain hit him, and he couldn't help but start screaming in pain.

When the other three people saw it, they immediately rushed forward. However, before they could get close to Jiang You, Jiang You kicked one person in the head. The person hit the other person under the huge momentum, and both of them fell to the ground.

Yes, smash it, smash it firmly!

The remaining man was so frightened that he quickly turned around and wanted to run away, but Jiang You grabbed his back collar with one hand, then kicked him, and with a bang, the man fell to his knees hard.

"Ah--" He couldn't help the pain. He felt that his knee was useless!

"Tell me, who asked you to come?" Jiang You's voice was still very calm, and her calmness made the kneeling man tremble.

What kind of person is she?

The man kneeling on the ground could not say anything. He struggled and wanted to escape, but the next second, "Ah!"

His arm was removed!

Cold sweat instantly flowed down his face.

He thought he was going to die.