93

Different from the simple plots of ancient puppets such as "Liang Xiaowu Guai", the plot of "Phoenix" is more complicated.

Compared with Xiao Qingmei, who has a simple character design, it is more difficult to create the image of Feng Zhi.

She knew clearly that those people were enemies, but she had to show that she believed them to be benefactors. On the surface, she entangled with several men, making them all think that Feng Zhi loved them, but secretly she used them with cruel methods.

And if she wants to play a person who can take revenge by herself, she must not act too superficially.

In other words, this task must be performed with depth, and Jiang You must fully understand this role. Once there is a little bit of drama, the whole drama will be ruined.

And Jiang You performed very well.

She brought Feng Zhi to life.

In addition, what surprised everyone even more was Jiang You's fighting scene.

Her fighting scenes are so neat that if you watch her fighting scenes once, you will unconsciously associate her with a master.

Every move, even a simple palm seems to contain huge power.

This kind of power sensitivity cannot be achieved with special effects.

This is why after the show became popular, the action instructor became a master in the industry.

The fighting scenes in this drama are so good that they searched through the dramas of the past ten years and could not find any drama that could compare with this drama.

This drama made everyone get to know Jiang You again.

She is a well-deserved excellent actor!

While discussing "Phoenix", of course everyone has not forgotten "Qing Ling" who had a public confrontation with "Phoenix". After all, this melon is so fragrant.

[Hahahahahahahahahaha Qingling collapsed in the middle and later stages. The ratings were dismal and it was too miserable to watch. ]

[They were really disgusting at the time, and even went to the opposite side of the Phoenix crew to film. Now it's okay, let's lose. 】

【Under the background of Phoenix, Qing Ling is simply a piece of shit! ]

[The one in front, without the phoenix as a foil, is also a piece of shit hahahaha. 】

Netizens laughed wildly, but no one from the "Qing Ling" crew dared to speak out.

What to say? Whatever you say now, you will be laughed at!

They never expected that the middle and later stages would be like this. The entire crew was pinned to the ground and beaten by "Phoenix".

Director Wu Feng was so angry that he vomited blood.

He even posted on his WeChat Moments when the first episode premiered, saying that he was looking forward to his and Cui Sheng's drama being aired at the same time.

It's fine now, everyone has seen that Wu Feng failed miserably.

Even judging from the current reputation, they are not qualified to compare with "Phoenix" at all.

He was so angry that he couldn't sleep for several days, vomited blood and was admitted to the hospital.

Song Suxue, on the other hand, did not dare to make any remarks at all.

Even her fans were dissatisfied after she acted in such a bad drama. They scolded her for taking on such a bad drama and engaging in such a farce, which made them all embarrassed.