85

Pei Shian sat on the office chair and stared at the message on his phone.

Read it over and over again.

Youyou invited him to her home.

The corners of his lips couldn't help but raise.

"Quick-" There was a knock on the door, and the assistant pushed the door open and came in. "Mr. Pei, did you call me?"

Pei Shi'an looked up and said, "Make all my time available tomorrow. I have something to do tomorrow."

The assistant nodded: "Okay. Yes, I'll make some arrangements here and send you the new schedule later."

After saying that, the assistant looked at Pei Shi'an who clearly had something to say, and asked tentatively: "Mr. Pei, do you have any other instructions?"

Pei Shi'an's lips curled up. He made a small arc and said, "No more."

The assistant was about to exit when he heard Pei Shi'an's slightly raised voice: "Jiang You invites me to her house for dinner tomorrow."

The assistant who was halfway back said:?

Oh, the president is explaining why he needs to free up time tomorrow.

its not right! There is no need for the CEO to explain to him!

And how could he hear a hint of pride in his tone?

His CEO is famous for being emotionally stable at all times, making it difficult for people to see what he is thinking.

So what's going on with this tone?

No, the most important thing now is how he should reply to the president!

Come on, come on, let him think about it.

He knew Jiang You, the star that Mr. Pei was chasing.

Speaking of this, he really couldn't understand that his boss Pei would suddenly chase stars. This was not like him at all.

No, no, no, I'm off topic.

As a fan, Mr. Pei must be very happy to be invited by his idol. So what does Mr. Pei want to hear?

He tentatively replied: "Then you must be someone very close to Miss Jiang You."

After saying that, he looked at Pei Shi'an with some anxiety, and then saw the other party's obviously happier features.

Pei Shi'an was in a significantly better mood.

The assistant breathed a sigh of relief and then left.

Pei Shi'an continued to stare at the phone, and then remembered what his assistant said just now: someone very close to him.

Very.

close.

His ears turned slightly red.

-The

next day, Pei Shi'an got up early, went back and forth in the cloakroom to select, and finally selected a suit that he thought was the most handsome.

Then he put the suit back on.

No, wearing a suit is too serious.

Not close.

He changed into several more outfits, finally changing into an athleisure style suit.

This makes them look closer.

Then he sat on the sofa and stared at the time.

Jiang You told him to arrive around ten o'clock.

There are still four hours until ten o'clock.