9

After all the contestants entered, Jiang You successfully left a mark on everyone with her super beautiful appearance, super cheerful cell phone ringtones, and super "professional" vegetable growing teachings.

However, she also succeeded in getting everyone to classify her as "no competitive threat".

The main reason is that Jiang You seems too casual. In such an intense competition, she is as casual as if she went out to buy groceries this morning. This makes it difficult for others not to think that she is just here to show off her face.

All in all, no threat.

The director saw the way Jiang You appeared and the many hahaha messages on the barrage, and the corners of his mouth curled up uncontrollably.

I never expected that this Jiang You would be very effective in variety shows! The number of barrage interactions doubled instantly!

Yes, very good, the money is well spent, even if she is eliminated in the first level, this wave of popularity will still come!

Everything was ready, and the live broadcast sounded: "Congratulations to everyone, you have come to our competition after many layers of selection. Here, you will experience the most brutal knockout, everyone is just competing for the only championship!" The atmosphere on the scene instantly became restless

. stand up.

"Of course, in order to live up to your efforts, our championship bonus this year has also been increased to 3 million!"

[Holy shit! The program team is awesome! 3 million, can I sign up? 】

【A lot of money has been spent this year, so much! 】

【It is indeed a program group that is not short of money. It will definitely be good this year! 】

The contestants at the scene were even more excited, "3 million. With these 3 million, you will have money and fame, and your life will reach a new peak from now on."

Must win the championship!

"Next, we will start the first elimination round. Please look at the rock climbing wall behind." Everyone looked back

in the direction of the camera. Only then did the audience realize that there was a big mountain behind, and the outer ring of the mountain was surrounded by several people. Surrounded by a 25-meter-high competitive rock climbing wall, it is majestic and frightening.

"All contestants need to cross the climbing wall and enter the mountain. Several flags will be set up in the mountain. Each contestant needs to get 5 flags. Note that there are only 400 flags in total. After 48 hours, those with 5 flags will successfully enter In the next round of competition, those who have less than 5 flags will be eliminated directly." "

Note: There are no rules for Limit 100. You only need to remember one thing, that is: win!"

As soon as these words came out, the scene became restless again, and the players The eyes they looked at other people instantly became unfriendly.

In other words, within 48 hours, as long as you can get 5 flags, regardless of means, you will win.

As soon as the competition whistle sounded, everyone began to rush to the rock climbing wall. Everyone quickly put on their equipment and rushed up with all their strength.

But soon, everyone realized how difficult this wall was. Unlike recreational rock climbing walls, the distance between the rock points and the angle of the wall test the limits of the athletes.

The sight of a hundred people climbing up, falling down, or struggling to cling to the wall was quite spectacular.

[Here I go, is the first game so difficult? 】