15

Ji Susu’s eyes widened.

what's the situation? Why did she pick it up so easily?

She suddenly felt that she was not cool at all!

She glanced at Jiang You who had gone to the balcony to enjoy herself, then quietly left the room, leaning against the wall and continuing to be shocked.

How could she be so powerful?

Ah ah ah how could she be so powerful!

At this time, Li Sheng, who had been observing, saw Ji Susu standing outside the door and thought she had a conflict with Jiang You. He felt happy and walked over.

He lowered his voice: "Isn't Jiang You difficult to get along with?"

Ji Susu turned to look at Li Sheng.

Li Sheng thought he had hit the mark and felt proud, "In the second game soon, Wang Wencheng and the others will definitely help her..." "

Shut up!" Ji Susu said fiercely, "Don't you dare to say bad things about Jiang You again? , I will twist your head off!"

Li Sheng was stunned:...? what's the situation!

Ji Susu was about to enter the door angrily. He stepped on Li Sheng hard before entering. Li Sheng shouted, "Ji Susu, you!" He was about to scold him when he suddenly remembered that Ji Susu's background seemed not simple, so he could only Swallow those dirty words into your stomach.

Depend on! I won't let you go! If I can’t handle you, I can’t handle Jiangyou!

The second game is approaching in a blink of an eye. Today's players got up early and rushed to the cafeteria.

They have experience this time and must eat before leaving!

Ji Susu watched Jiang You get up and got up immediately. She wanted to learn from Jiang You and become a real cool girl!

Jiang You brushed her teeth, and she brushed her teeth. Jiang You washed her face, and she also washed her face. Jiang You took an extra-large dinner plate, and she also took an extra-large dinner plate. This operation confused netizens.

[What is Ji Susu doing? ]

[emmmm... little follower? 】

【? ? ? I saw her and Li Sheng getting very close a few days ago, and I thought she and Jiang You were not getting along. Why did this suddenly change? ]

Not only netizens noticed, but Li Sheng also noticed. He gritted his teeth and looked at Jiang You, feeling that it was the greatest insult to him to have everything he designed destroyed.

What can she do? Why did Ji Susu switch sides!

He was almost furious with jealousy.

Here, Ji Susu finished taking the meal and looked at the seat next to Jiang You, still a little embarrassed.

Wouldn't it be bad if she sat with her rashly? Would she not like it?

Suddenly, she saw Wang Wencheng and others entering the cafeteria. She immediately took the plate and sat down next to Jiang You. She said confidently: "I want to sit here!"

Then she looked at Jiang You secretly. She didn't have to ask, Jiang You couldn't refuse. her.

Jiang You glanced at Ji Susu and smiled, "Yeah."

Ji Susu's face turned red.

She meant it was okay.

Jiang You is willing to be friends with her!