34

The director looked at them happily driving the tractor with a livid face, and roared crazily in his heart:

This shouldn't be like this!

He originally planned to make them unable to tie pigs and earn money, and then naturally let them do various tasks for food and other necessary supplies.

But now, his plan failed.

His brilliant missions to mess with people will never see the light of day again.

how so!

He watched helplessly as a group of them got on the tractor, and Lin Jiuxu even patted the butts of those big black pigs who were once extremely arrogant.

Provocation, definitely a provocation!

The director was very dissatisfied.

However, it was useless to be dissatisfied. Jiang You sat in the driver's seat and called back: "Are you seated?"

All the guests responded in unison: "Okay!"

A group of people set off happily, like primary school students on a spring outing.

[Hahahaha, who would have thought that they were so disgraced just now. ]

[Reminder, the disgraced people do not include Jiang You. ]

[Speaking of which, she looks so delicate and delicate, but she actually has a tractor driving license? Is this reasonable? ]

[Now my curiosity about Jiangyou has reached its peak! 】

Jiang You and a group of people quickly arrived at the market at the foot of the mountain. As soon as they entered here, a group of people burst into tears.

Otherwise, there are too many delicious things here.

smell good!

Their pigs were sold very smoothly. This was due to the fact that the director team really wanted to punish them, so they found a group of pigs with the best quality, the strongest strength and the most vitality.

Very high quality.

When the director saw the buyer praising the pig in front of the monitor, he was so angry that he almost vomited blood.

After taking nearly 50,000 yuan, everyone straightened up instantly, and a group of people swaggered around the market.

Rice noodles? Have six bowls!

Starch intestine? Come on twelve skewers!

Spicy potatoes? Get six portions!

A few people were extremely arrogant and ate up the entire market.

The audience looked at them like this and were simply amused to death.

[Hahaha, 50,000 yuan is spent in a manner of 5 million yuan. 】

【The action is very arrogant, and the price is only two and a half yuan per serving. ]

[Those who don’t know better think they are a group of rich people, hahaha. 】

A group of people ate until they couldn't eat anymore, then reluctantly left the food area.

I also stopped by to buy some bedding, mattresses, and a complete set of pots and pans. I even didn’t forget to go to the vegetable market and buy a bunch of vegetables.

They are afraid, this program team really dares not to give them food.

The director who had been observing on the other side was very angry.