21

Five minutes later, the announcement sounded again:

[The break is over and the game is about to begin. Please open the iron gate on the left. ]

As soon as these words came out, the players in each live broadcast room panicked, and some even put the instructions directly into their pockets, and then walked towards the iron gate.

Jiang You jumped down from the table neatly, holding the gun in one hand and opening the iron door with the other, looking calm and calm.

[One thing to say, Jiang You is so handsome! ]

[Today’s baby is a handsome baby! 】

Jiang You pushed open the iron gate, and the first thing he saw was an abandoned city. Xiao Su's breath immediately came from all directions, with a sense of despair that the end was coming.

The game broadcast sounded in time:

[Welcome to doomsday survival. This city has been invaded by zombies. For every zombie you defeat, you will get a doomsday badge. For every opponent you defeat, you will get 5 badges. The last player will be awarded 20 badges directly. ]

[The game officially starts, I wish you good luck. ]

A siren sounded, the iron door behind the players closed, and the game officially started.

[This scene is too real. My legs are weak when I want to go in. 】

【It's not just a fight between players, but also zombies? 】

The audience was curious, and the contestants were already moving. Some of them hid in abandoned buildings, some in abandoned cars, and some took the time to take out the instructions and review them one last time.

Netizens looked at the group of people who were flipping through the instructions: ...

can you learn from Jiang You? Can't you do quantum speed reading?

At this time, the atmosphere in Jiang You's live broadcast room suddenly became tense. A ferocious-looking zombie suddenly sprang out from the building to the right of Jiang You. The zombie's face was green and its mouth was crooked and very ugly. He immediately became excited when he saw Jiang You. He rushed towards Jiang You like crazy.

Netizens shrank back in fear.

[Oh my God, it’s so real, so scary! ]

[Jiangyou, run quickly! 】

Everyone was hurriedly posting barrages, shouting at the top of their lungs for Jiang You to run away, but Jiang You on the screen didn’t even move.

Netizen:? ? ? Was she scared?

The next second, Jiang You raised the gun and hit the zombie in the head with a bang. The zombie fell back on the spot, and then began to roar before death. The voice was fierce and sad, with a strong sense of revenge. breath.

Netizens trembled: Wow, why is it scarier to be dead than not to be dead?

Then they saw Jiang You walking forward, stepping on the zombie's face with her black leather boots, "Shut up."

Netizen: ...Well, why is he so handsome!

The zombies were a little confused. His mouth was stepped on, but according to the setting, he needed to howl for a full 30 seconds before he died, but now he couldn't howl.

Zombie:? What is he going to do? Waiting online, quite urgent.

Jiang You lowered her head, glanced at the zombie, and tilted her head in confusion, "Can a zombie that moves so slowly kill someone?"