26

Netizens immediately began to feel that Jiang You would not win the championship, and they all fell flat on the barrage.

[It’s over. I can’t get past this dense red. I can’t get through it even if I run ten times. 】

【Don't say running ten times, as long as you can't pass two times, the people behind you will catch up. ]

[The program crew is toxic, why do you have to say it after the selection is complete! ]

[Jiang You! I chose it without even thinking about it! Three million dollars, just gone. I can’t accept it! 】

The supporters of other players who had been peeking at the screen at this time were so happy. They had been worried that Jiang You was running too fast and the people they supported had no chance to catch up. Now they don’t have to worry at all. Those dense red colors are professional motorcycles. None of the riders can say they can pass in one go.

They immediately became arrogant.

[Oh, what a pity. I overestimated myself. 】

【It's not like you can't pass it all at once. Can't you just hold the car? That is to say, slower. 】

This makes Jiang You’s supporters angry to death. The key is that they can't refute it yet, after all, they themselves can't believe that Jiang You can pass.

They looked helplessly at the screen. At this time, Jiang You had already mounted his motorcycle and arrived at the entrance of the route.

Netizens looked at the route along the camera, their eyes darkened immediately, and they almost fainted from anger.

There are so many red obstacles, even if they are pushed, they dare not say they can push them past!

The real scene is more shocking than the schematic diagram on the screen. There are almost red obstacles everywhere you look, and there is only a small space for motorcycles to walk.

The barrage instantly filled the land with mourning.

The most calm person in the audience now is Jiang You.

She lived on the run from life to death in her previous life. The real world is not like this show, where a passable route is specially planned.

She couldn't help but curl up her lips, wishing she had such a clear road map in her previous life!

In Jiang You's eyes, she didn't feel that the program team was raising the difficulty level at all. Instead, she felt that the program team was afraid that the contestants would not be able to pass, and they worked hard to give instructions so that everyone could pass the test easily.

Hey, there’s no need for instructions. The route is so obvious, so it’s passable.

Jiang You put on his helmet and rushed out with a roar. For a moment, netizens covered their eyes, not daring to look.

[Ah ah ah, we are definitely going to hit him! ]

[How dare she ride so fast! ]

However, the expected collision did not happen. Jiang You miraculously shuttled through the red obstacles at super fast speeds, as if those obstacles did not exist at all.

All netizens:? ? ?

How did she do it!

Now even the director team was not calm anymore. The director stood up excitedly, rubbed his eyes, and then rubbed his eyes again. Still in disbelief, he pulled over the staff member next to him and asked: "Am I right? She is an obstacle." Didn't you touch it?"