44

While the new beauty fans are crazy about making up for their lessons, their idol of great beauty and perfection is digging a fish pond at home.

Wearing a straw hat and a military green jacket, he stood not far behind the dilapidated villa, commanding the excavator team with his hands on his hips.

Jiang Qi looked at the promotional photos on his phone and the crazy praise from netizens, then looked at the very down-to-earth Jiang You in front of him, and was shaken.

Could this be a person?

That's not all. Jiang You's commanding alone wasn't enough. Why did she climb on the excavator?

Over there, a big brother in blue clothes got off the excavator and said, "You want to try it? You can try it." The

big brother in blue clothes looked at Jiang You and smiled.

Alas, every time he goes out to dig, there are always people who want to try it, but actually don't even know how to operate it.

He looked at the ginger pomelo's thin skin and tender flesh, which was delicate and frail, so he probably just wanted to sit there and enjoy himself for a few seconds.

How can she use an excavator... Hey, hey, why is the excavator moving!

He opened his eyes wide and saw Jiang You using the left and right joysticks together and pressing the pedal without hesitation. The vehicle moved forward steadily, the boom, forearm and bucket were coordinated, and a perfect corner was dug in an instant.

Even more skilled than him!

How can this be!

He was a little confused, so he stepped forward, observed the corner, and couldn't help but marvel: How did you dig this corner?

He wants to learn!

When he looked at Jiang You again, his eyes were full of admiration.

I didn’t expect that a pretty little girl could be very talented!

He immediately called the apprentices he led next to him, and they all came forward to ask Jiang You for advice. Their attitude was so respectful that Jiang Qi, who was watching the show next to him, was confused.

Jiang Qi rubbed his eyes.

What did he see?

A group of professional excavator operators were asking Jiang You for advice on how to dig soil?

Hahahahaha He must have woken up in the morning, and he still didn't come out from his dream.

He'd better go back and sleep for a while.

Oh no, Jiang You dug this fish pond to raise his own fish, right?

Then he won’t also learn to keep fish, right?

impossible!

He would never help Jiang You look after the fish pond!

—After

a few days of rest, the third recording of "Crazy Life" started. As soon as the live broadcast started, a large number of viewers quickly poured in.

【Ah ah ah it’s started, it’s started! ]

[What are you shooting at this stop? ]

[Hey, is this a photo of ancient life? 】

Under the lens is a group of ancient buildings. The scene is grand. The lens is facing a bustling street. People are coming and going on the street, and various vendors are selling. For a moment, people feel that they have traveled back to ancient times.