74

After several months of filming, Jiang You is about to wrap up, and the entire crew of "Phoenix" can't bear to leave her.

Wuwuwu, their crew can't lose Jiang You, how can they live without Jiang You.

When I think of not being able to see Jiang You's beautiful face every day, the world suddenly loses its color!

Everyone looked aggrieved, leaving the director speechless.

Take a look at you, what do you look like! There's only one week of scenes left at most. Can't you bear it for even one week?

It's really hopeless.

Just as he was complaining in his heart, Jiang You came to the set and greeted the director enthusiastically: "Good morning, Director Cui!"

Director Cui instantly beamed: "Good morning!"

Then he thought: Oops, every time I see Jiang You's smiling face, I feel that the day is full of energy. Man Man, what if Jiang You is no longer here? If I had known, I would have arranged for her to wrap up on the last day.

Then he reacted and mentally gave himself a big mouth.

What's wrong with you? Why are you as hopeless as everyone else!

However, what makes the director find it most bizarre is that not only the crew of "Phoenix" can't let go of Jiang You, but also many people in the film and television city can't let go of Jiang You.

To wrap up the day, the director watched helplessly as groups of people came to the set.

The nearby Qingqing Restaurant brought Jiang You her favorite glutinous rice cakes and various snacks. The proprietress held Jiang You's hand with tears in her eyes, "Why are you leaving so soon?" Director

:? Is this called fast? Even excluding the two months during which I went to other places to shoot scenes, I stayed here for several months!

Boss Qingqing continued to cry: "Thanks to you for helping me solve my ex-husband's trouble last time, otherwise I really don't know what I would have done."

Director: Huh? When did this happen? Why didn't he know?

Oh no, wait a minute, Boss Qingqing's ex-husband is an extremely rough and difficult boss, right? Can Jiang You deal with him? how could it be possible!

Before he could finish being surprised, the proprietress of the bun shop on East Street also came and gave delicious food to the whole crew. After delivering the food, she held Jiang You's hand and cried: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Are you leaving so soon?" Director

: Why are you crying? And he said again, it has been filming for several months and it is not fast at all!

The bun shop proprietress continued: "Since my daughter fell in love with you, she is no longer rebellious. She loves learning very much and is very sensible. Fortunately, you are there."

Director:?

The daughter of the bun shop proprietress who was so rebellious that she wanted to go to heaven now loves to study? How did Jiang You do it? Can you teach him?

Then the owner of Lao Li Restaurant on West Street also came and brought a bunch of food. Jiang You saw tears in his eyes: "Are you leaving today? It's too soon." Director: ...I even said I was tired

. It's really slow!

Lao Li limped and insisted on coming in person. He couldn't control his tears: "Thanks to your publicity, otherwise no one would go to my small restaurant. I don't know what to do." The director knew about this