64

Jiang You rushed back to filming early the next morning. Jiang Qi started his winter vacation and happily played VX’s new game console at home. Lived a free and happy life.

Hey, let’s put it away for a while while studying, it’s still more fun to play on the game console.

At this time, Jiang You, who was on the set, began to learn how to educate children online in her free time.

She came across a short video with a very eye-catching title: Remember this, let your children win at the starting line!

Jiang You clicked in, and a person who claimed to be an education expert said impassionedly: "What is the most important thing in educating children? It is encouragement! You must encourage your children every day, so that they can become positive..." Jiang

You You nodded frequently.

Oh oh oh that’s it, I’ve learned, I’ve learned.

She immediately called Jiang Qi. Jiang Qi was having fun over there. When Jiang You suddenly answered the call, she was shocked.

Jiang You doesn't usually call him. Is there anything important?

He answered the phone and heard Jiang You say seriously: "A year's plan starts with spring, a day's plan starts with morning."

Jiang Qi:?

He looked at the game console in his hand and then at the time. Yes, it was early morning and he was playing the game console.

Jiang You is ordering him!

How does he know he didn't study, he just played the game for a while!

Really, she is so strict!

Jiang Qi curled his lips and said reluctantly: "I know, I'm going to study now."

Jiang You's eyes lit up: wow, he is indeed an education expert.

The filming of "Little Children" went very smoothly. It is a small web drama, and the filming period was not long. It was completed in just over two months.

Jiang You continued filming until the last day. On the final day, she posted a short video of the finalization on her account with the text: "Little Miss Guess" is finished!

In the short video, Jiang You is wearing a mint green skirt, which makes her face even more delicate and cute. The sweet atmosphere is conveyed to the hearts of netizens unceremoniously through the smart Jiang You in the video.

Netizens all commented:

[It’s over, I’m so excited, what kind of sweetheart is this! ]

[Ahhhh, when will it be broadcast? I can't wait. I want to watch it now! ]

[This is just a tidbit, but I can already feel how amazing it is. Ahhhhhh, Jiangyou’s face is so hard for me to film, we can’t waste it! 】

A short video has once again brought new popularity to "Liang Xiaowu Gui". Different from the previous static photos, Jiang You in this video makes people uncontrollably look forward to this character.

"Childhood" has quietly climbed up a few spots on the list of "Audiences' Most Anticipated Dramas to Be Broadcast".

At this time, in the Wansheng Group building, Pei Shi'an was sitting at his desk working. When he received the special attention reminder, he was listening to two subordinates arguing fiercely about a certain proposal.

He clicked on it and found that it was Jiang You who had posted a new update, or a video!

He quickly put on an earphone, turned it on, and received this first-hand information.