24

At this time, Jiang You was not as embarrassed as the other players. Years of escape experience made her immediately enter a state of alert the moment she entered darkness.

When the first ball flew over, she was keenly aware of the sound of the ball. When the ball was about to come, she swayed slightly and easily avoided it.

Then the second and third balls came again, but she still easily dodged them, and then she heard the screams of the players coming from the next two rooms.

She paused for a moment and thought: "What mission did they encounter? Is it difficult? Fortunately, okay, she is very lucky. The mission she encountered was very simple."

Jiang You became happy and felt that her luck was really good. .

Her steps became more brisk and she easily dodged a few more balls.

Outside the screen, the audience and program staff stared at her with wide eyes, watching her avoid the ball when it was about to arrive, and their heads were about to explode.

How on earth did she do it!

[There’s an inside story! Is there an inside story? ]

[Ah ah ah, how did she avoid it? Wasn't she invisible? 】

At this time, the program staff began to sweat as they watched the barrage.

It's unfair, there really is no inside story, and they don't know how she escaped!

Everyone stared closely at Jiang You. At this moment, netizens noticed that Jiang You began to speed up. She moved faster, shuttled left and right amidst the impact of balls, and walked forward easily.

【Wait a moment! No, look at the route she took! 】

【? Did she predict the direction of the ball? 】

【Impossible! Absolutely impossible! 】

The staff stood in front of the monitor, all shocked.

Did she discover the key to this level so quickly? Discovered without being hit once? This unscientific!

At this time, a small number of players also discovered the clues of this level. The direction and order of hitting the balls seemed to be regular. But the problem was that they had to be hit by the ball many times and start over many times before they could discover all the rules.

A few players who discovered it early could only grit their teeth and rush forward quickly, summarizing the rules through repeated failures.

After seeing other players starting to discover the pattern, netizens discovered the key to passing this level. They looked at Jiang You again in confusion: So she had never been hit once, how did she discover the pattern?

While netizens were puzzled, Jiang You had already arrived at the exit of the passage. Amid the screams of the contestants, she opened the door and successfully passed the level.

The moment she walked out of the passage, the staff of the program team quickly entered from the entrance, checked the lights, checked the transmitter, and scratched her hair while checking: "You can't really see it. How did you avoid it? Ahhhhhhhh what happened Ah!"

The audience members who were frantically speculating that there was an inside story stopped in their tracks.

[Um... they seem to want to know how to pass the test more than we do? ]

[Is there really no inside story? Impossible, I don’t believe it! ]

[ Could it be that she can hear the sound of the ball spinning rapidly? ]